Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pimp my ride

pimp my ride

has anyone here ever watched pimp my ride on mtv???

Nope i havent but let me guess it's about some guy who puts orange carpet,subs and amps in the back, adds a couple of NOS bottles and puts 2 dice on the rear vision mirror???lol
    320kw Ford DJR falcon
    Ford = FIRST ON RACE DAY

haha the title duz kinda hint at that huh...i saw this episode where they installed these really cool exhaust tips on an old mustang and made it so that flames came out when u rev

the series has just started over here, so i only saw one episode. The episode with the hilux trash, being converted in a cool van

I have only seen previews of it but I am going to watch it tonite

I've seen all of them, the parts on the end of the exhaust of the mustang were called "flamethrowers." The guy with the trash truck/van gets it turned into a worthless lowrider, but the roof of the bed comes up to make a small room. I think I remember them saying it had about 7,000 watts! He had an xbox, and a split screen plasma tv, so he could watch tv and xbox at the same time.

I forgot what kind of car it was, but one girl's car got a coffee/capuchino machine behind the arm rest. The host (Xibit) gives each person a gift, and he gave this one a sony laptop, he gave the mustang girl a new surfboard.

I sure wouldn't mind being on that show.
    Last edited by Sweeney921; 05-09-2004 at 07:40 AM.

the only reason i watch that show is so i can see the enzo they've been working on
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

thats a good show. that sux they had to take off the flametrhrowers cuz they arent street legal. those were the SH*T
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

my favorite has to be either the chevy love truck or the ford ranger the beds of those trucks were packed with good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeney921
    I forgot what kind of car it was, but one girl's car got a coffee/capuchino machine behind the arm rest. The host (Xibit) gives each person a gift, and he gave this one a sony laptop, he gave the mustang girl a new surfboard.
    Would you be reffering to the old Trans Am?
    2005 Victory Red Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab
    2002 Concord Purple Harley Sportster 883XLC

"I think the Vietnam war is nothing more than the white people sending the black people to fight the yellow people in order to secure a nation stolen from the red people"-Anonymous

UCP's Biggest Chevrolet Corvette fan.

I like the cadillac one just because her having a kool cadillac after the "pimp process" made me think of Undercover Cover brother and his kool cadillac lol.

It's a pretty cool show, but I've only seen a couple episodes. My favorite one so far was with the chick with the white Civic and she's screaming at her grandmother, "HE'S GONNA PIMP MY RIDE, GRANDMA!!! This guy is here to pimp my ride!" Like her grandma knows what that means . I wonder if they'd pimp my crappy '86 Mustang, hehe . It's got the nice 2.3L four in it, and a 4-speed auto to boot XD.
    No-so-proud owner of a 1986 Mustang LX with the 2.3L four. Anyone wanna buy it? $500. I'll post some pics and info in the user's rides section soon.

I don't need anything too fancy, just something that can get me to the sun and back in 5 seconds flat.

I wanna see a comparison test between the Saleen SR, Lamborghini Gallardo, Ford GT, and Ferrari Challange Stradale. Anyone wanna help me with that? I already know who'd win, though ;).

ive seen it, the make the cars look so.... differnet, they do a pretty good job of it but i think that the overall results are a bit to rice like
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

What do u guys mean when u r talkin about " Rice like"?

"rice like", basicly its a reference to the tuned up japanese economy cars. i prefer just saying tune ups to avoid any racial connotation.

"pimp my ride" is MTV's attempt to outdo the discovery channels long and growing line of motorcycle / car customization franchises. a very weak one i may add, too. as much of a tool as jesse james has become, i'd still watch his shows over anything mtv has to offer. havent watched a second of mtv for ages now, and my brain cell count has increased since then because of it.
    UCP's most hardcore skunk

Thread Information