Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Got my first gun

Quote Originally Posted by LotusLocost View Post
    Sorry to say, but I am glad I don't live in the USA...
    I hope not just becasue of gun laws. What are the odds of getting shot by a gun if you aren't a gangbanger?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    I hope not just becasue of gun laws. What are the odds of getting shot by a gun if you aren't a gangbanger?
    One billion.
    "Kimi, can you improve on your [race] finish?"
    "No. My Finnish is fine; I am from Finland. Do you have any water?"

Quote Originally Posted by roosterjuicer View Post
    note to self...go rob IBrake4Rainbows, he will be thinking the best of me while I do it
    As I said, it's somewhat naive to live in a world where we all hold hands and feed ducks.

But Canberra, for instance, has a lot of guns, that are very well regulated, so that people don't carry one around in their car.

As far As I'm aware we've only had two gun deaths this year, and they were Bikies.

If it becomes acceptable behaviour to carry a weapon then you have to accept the negative side of that as well - that it's perfectly within a crack addicts rights to shoot you if you are shooting at him.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by LotusLocost View Post
    Sorry to say, but I am glad I don't live in the USA...
    I'm glad I live on the right side of the border.

I don't understand why our mentality toward guns is so different, being your immediate neighbours... and yet I don't know anybody who own a gun other than for the purpose of hunting.

Oh well.
    Last edited by fisetdavid26; 04-16-2009 at 09:43 PM.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

this is a tip i got from a cop when i got my first gun. when you aim at people, dont aim at their heads or their limbs, but try to nick them, like right off their earloabs or even better, shoot what theyre attacking you with. like if that guy was holding a knife, nick the top tip of the knife so that the bullet doesnt hit them, but flings the knife (or gun) BACKWARDS. itll take some time at the range to get good at like me (i used to go with a cop like every weekend for a couple of months, really good guy and accurate shooter), but it saved me from a couple of tough jams. remember, the trick is if the guy is holding a knife, its better to nick them somewhere without too much blood splattering out, for instance a shoulder blade is OK, just enough for the assailant to know he(she) is dealing with an experienced marksman. if they get too bold, you take out the knife going BACKWARDS. if the assailant is holding a pistol or an uzi, aim for the gun (remember, just NICK it) RIGHT before his trigger finger gets itchy so the gun goes BACKWARDS. trust me i know what im talking about, i nail the forhead at the range about 180 times out of 200 these days, and itll help out in the long run.
    stereotonin

Quote Originally Posted by kennyknoxville View Post
    this is a tip i got from a cop when i got my first gun. when you aim at people, dont aim at their heads or their limbs, but try to nick them, like right off their earloabs or even better, shoot what theyre attacking you with. like if that guy was holding a knife, nick the top tip of the knife so that the bullet doesnt hit them, but flings the knife (or gun) BACKWARDS. itll take some time at the range to get good at like me (i used to go with a cop like every weekend for a couple of months, really good guy and accurate shooter), but it saved me from a couple of tough jams. remember, the trick is if the guy is holding a knife, its better to nick them somewhere without too much blood splattering out, for instance a shoulder blade is OK, just enough for the assailant to know he(she) is dealing with an experienced marksman. if they get too bold, you take out the knife going BACKWARDS. if the assailant is holding a pistol or an uzi, aim for the gun (remember, just NICK it) RIGHT before his trigger finger gets itchy so the gun goes BACKWARDS. trust me i know what im talking about, i nail the forhead at the range about 180 times out of 200 these days, and itll help out in the long run.
    My uncle is able to shoot the gun from his bullet INSIDE the chamber of the assailant's bullet. I know because he told me.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post

Do I need to repeat myself?

hahahaha!
    great post (i am assuming you are taking the piss)
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

KennyKnoxville is probably the greatest troll these forums have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    KennyKnoxville is probably the greatest troll these forums have ever seen.
    Surely not the greatest, maybe longest-lasting. In the pantheon of MonaroCuntry, -What-, and friends he cannot measure up for pure trollishness.

They have all been and gone however....

Kenny Remains.

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    They have all been and gone however....

Kenny Remains.
    This is somehow true, despite the fact that we voted 3,141,598:3 to ban him...

UCP is not a democracy - there is no vote

Thread Information