View Poll Results: do you think that this "kitten" was a good early car for a designer?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

11 68.75%
  • no

5 31.25%

Thread: Peter Stevens worst mistake

Peter Stevens Kitten

WOW luck at this car i think that it is quite good for an early design be the man who designed the Mclaren F1
    Last edited by Mustang; 11-28-2005 at 02:26 PM.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

well everyones got to start somewhere.....
    the guys a genius he also designed the Mg sv xpower...and has previously worked at Lamborghini, TVR, and Lotus.

Quote Originally Posted by UK CARS
    well everyones got to start somewhere.....
    the guys a genius he also designed the Mg sv xpower...and has previously worked at Lamborghini, TVR, and Lotus.

yeah i know that everyone has got o have a starting point but that car is not to bad i suppose, i think that he could have done a bit better though if he had thaught about it.
    Last edited by mustang123; 05-13-2004 at 11:46 AM.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    yeah i know that everyone has got o have a starting point but that car is bloody dreadful, i think that he could have done a bit better
    i quite like it....atullay like the black one...damn that looks fast.

oh you think that that one looks fast UK CARS, take a look at this one and before you ask i dont know if it is still for sale.
    Last edited by Mustang; 11-28-2005 at 02:26 PM.

OK by the way that the votes are going it looks like i was a bit wrong and looking at those pics i just posted i am begining to see why some people liked it

oh you think that that one looks fast UK CARS, take a look at this one and before you ask i dont know if it is still for sale.
    WOAOAOAOAAAAAAA!!! yeahhhhhh!!! i want it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UK CARS
    WOAOAOAOAAAAAAA!!! yeahhhhhh!!! i want it!!!!

check the first few posts you have convinced me even though i cant change the name of the thread

WOW luck at this car i think that it is quite good for an early design be the man who designed the Mclaren F1
    looking at the 2 cars, i was wondering that could Chris bangle make a good BMW some day?

Thread Information