Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The best car EVER

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    A Viper out performs all of these cars and costs much less. It is also very dependable and American.

Joe Pug, Roush stage 3

Quote Originally Posted by dapope
    A Viper out performs all of these cars and costs much less. It is also very dependable and American.

Joe Pug, Roush stage 3
    But not much lower, it's still a $100, 000 car, IMO the 2005 C5 Corvette is a better deal than the viper. And if the regular C5 isn't enough you could step it up with the Z06 C5 corvette. And it only ups the regular corvette price of $50, 000 about $10, 000. So you are paying for the chevy corvette Z06 which performs very much like the viper for a way lower price. It is probably the cheapest exotic or high end car on the market in North America. But I doubt in Europe, but not sure though.
    My Photography: flickr.com/photos/a-m-photo/
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."

How can you forget the almighty Mclaren F1 still unbeaten after al these years and it's naturally aspirated V12, no car has ever touched it.

I also like the Porche 911, unfortunately no mater how much I like them or how much money I make, at 6''2' i'm just to big to get in the things.

I agree with Boxster17 and SL500 the 55' SL300 Gulllwing Coupe is one of the greatest cars of all time. And made by my favourite car company.

The Mclaren F1, Porsche 911 come close afterwards.
    Perhaps the Dodge Tomahawk will compete with these if it is produced?
    "Please, just stop blabbering! If you want to blabber...go to supercars.net cause UCP aint gonna accept this kind of behaviour." - Gtek-i

http://junaman.wordpress.com/ New articles up.

Everyone's going for more exotic cars. I'll go with significance and chose two mundane cars.
    Anyone remember the Car of the Century? The Ford Model T. First car to really bring motoring to the masses, first truly mass produced car and no other car has ever been as significant.
    The original Mini comes second. Significant leap forward in packaging, with remarkable space efficency. In production for over 40 years. Classless. And a hoot to drive, with victories in major motorsport events such as the Monte Carlo Rally.
    We're dealing with almost 120 years of history since the first car (1885 Benz), so picking a "best" ever is very difficult. Picking the most significant is a little easier.

Obviously the Mini!
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Koenigsegg CCR

With any doubt, Porsche 911 (all) or the Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale
    "Nulla tenaci invia est via"

my opinion on this one is the 2000 ford mustang cobra R again, just my .02
    1992 mustang gt twinturbo'd
    1988 mustang gt bottlefed
    2004 mach 1 resting in garage
    see pic's of my car's at www.turborides.com

Lambourghini countach. Provoked debates and started arguements across the world. When that happens, you know you've got yourself an amazing car
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Its a definate tie between the 2004 Toyota Highlander and 2003 v6 Mustang, they're both in our garage, heh; Damn Im good.

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown
    Its a definate tie between the 2004 Toyota Highlander and 2003 v6 Mustang, they're both in our garage, heh; Damn Im good.
    Its not really cool to bum your self and say that your good?
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Whats the point of a v6 stand? 190 horsepower and rwd in a brand new car for 12,000 dollars out the door. Cheapest new car we could find with that power and rwd.

I know its not cool for me to say i'm good, but it's funny to me... and I am damn good. heh heh

a v6 mustang? whats the point of having a mustang without a v8?

Thread Information