Thread: Gone in 60secs(tonight)

Gone in 60secs(tonight)

Following Uk cars example of reminding people about Top gear , i thought i would return the favor and remind all the UK viewers that tonight at 9 ,ITV, theres Gone In 60 Seconds which i think is a pretty cool film

Quote Originally Posted by 360_challenge
    Following Uk cars example of reminding people about Top gear , i thought i would return the favor and remind all the UK viewers that tonight at 9 ,ITV, theres Gone In 60 Seconds which i think is a pretty cool film
    It's the remake which is a cool film, but nothing beats the original
    No computer generated shots back then !!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Ah ,i've yet to see the original, but i will be more than happy with this version Matra

i know it is a bit of a strange question but has anyone got the whole list of cars i have seen the fil a few times before but have never manages to see all the cars.

thanks
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Yeah the remake was pretty good except for that lame CGI jump at the end..the whole chase was sort of a letdown since the big chase in the original lasted over 40 minutes and involved the destruction of nearly 100 cars. I have the original on DVD. Sure it's pretty low-budget and the acting is laughable, but that chase is just classic. It's a bit painful to watch though since the movie was made in 1974 so a lot of the cars getting smashed up would be classics now, including lots of American muscle cars. It makes me almost cry when they drop a 1973 Dodge Challenger into a crusher.
    "The good news is, not one of the 50 states has the death penalty for speeding....although I'm not too sure about Ohio."

Sesquipedalian -- a really cool word. It means long-winded, polysyllabic, or verbose. See the word describes itself...isn't that neat?

1988 Nissan 200SX SE V6

UCP's most hardcore S12 fan!

they drop a 1973 Dodge Challenger into a crusher.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UK CARS
    NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

BOO HOO is all i can say
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

na im gonna watch most haunted
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

Yeah like I said it can be painful, but it's worth it. What makes it even better is that the guy who wrote, produced, directed, and starred in the movie, Toby Halicki, did all the driving and stunts himself.

Of course, that came back to bite him, as he was killed in the late '80s while filming Gone in 60 Seconds II.
    "The good news is, not one of the 50 states has the death penalty for speeding....although I'm not too sure about Ohio."

Sesquipedalian -- a really cool word. It means long-winded, polysyllabic, or verbose. See the word describes itself...isn't that neat?

1988 Nissan 200SX SE V6

UCP's most hardcore S12 fan!

im kinda watching it now ! its behind me! right now its the bit where vinnie jones blows up the bling mercs!

I like 60 seconds a lot ... and whath i like more was the Ferraris garage

and when the dog eats the mercedes keys ...
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

scrooge the Charger, Eleanor nearly gets killed in the remake!!

Good movie though, both are. GO BABY GO!

Quote Originally Posted by GT500

lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by GT500

that gt500 was only a replica though! few

Thread Information