Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
You've been asking for rear wheel drive from Lamborghini for such a long time, and when they deliver it - you complain! The relative weight of it is puzzling though - what was added? The less power is very odd as well - why not a bit more power. Isn't that how limited editions work?

I woulda figured for you Ferrer that the fact it was rear wheel drive would eliminate the other "problems" with this car. I recall reading a review of the 560-4 and it was amazing; I don't doubt that this one will be amazing either.
Personal preferences can account for much of that. So many people diefy the Veyron and gush about how it is the all time king of super cars. I have trouble liking any sports car that weighs more than an F-150, regardless of what else it an do.

I for one was expecting much more from a RWD version in the stats department and it leaves me wondering what it would be like to drive with a little less enthusiasm than I had previously felt for the concept. Did they decide not to increase the power because they were worried about percieved 'safety'? If so, that would kind of be a downer. When it comes down to it loving a car is about passion and passion is highly subjective and can be influenced by little details like that.