Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 458 Italia

Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    Inconsiderate in the extreme on the street was me driving my headerless RSX from my mechanic shop to the exhaust store. It vibrated and sounded like driving a four-wheeled chainsaw on freaking steroids. I couldn't even hear myself think! nor could the people around me.
    At the logging show near where I used to live I was in the front row watching these two rednecks with a buick v8 powered chainsaw. Exhaust pipes are about 6 inches long aimed right at the users face and it goes through a decent sized long in about a second. I'm pretty sure stuff like that is why I'm going deaf.

I just realized that someone used the phrases "redneck" and "logging show" in a thread about a ferrari. Is this the end of the world as we know it?
    Last edited by wwgkd; 08-04-2009 at 01:49 AM.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    At the logging show near where I used to live I was in the front row watching these two rednecks with a buick v8 powered chainsaw. Exhaust pipes are about 6 inches long aimed right at the users face and it goes through a decent sized long in about a second. I'm pretty sure stuff like that is why I'm going deaf.

I just realized that someone used the phrases "redneck" and "logging show" in a thread about a ferrari. Is this the end of the world as we know it?
    "overkill"... see "V8 powered chainsaw."

Is it on youtube?

"overkill"... see "V8 powered chainsaw."

Is it on youtube?
    It is, actually. Looks like they've extended the exhaust pipes, but other than that this is what I saw. You can't tell from the video but the blade says "Binford" on it and the weird thing on the front is a chain oiler, it has 2, to keep the chain working right at those speeds.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvAI7-Qa2Io"]YouTube - V8 Chainsaw 6[/ame]
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

holy f*** !!!!

What happens when the chain on that sucker goes and smokes buddy in the face?! I wouldn't go near that thing. The things people come up with when they have nothing better to do lol. Boredom can kill a man.

holy f*** !!!!

What happens when the chain on that sucker goes and smokes buddy in the face?! I wouldn't go near that thing. The things people come up with when they have nothing better to do lol. Boredom can kill a man.
    Yeah, well, enumclaw and buckley are pretty close together and only a few miles from where I grew up so I know the area well. Tons of rednecks and a lot of them are loggers. This isn't the most dangerous toy in the city.

Edit: I almost didn't put this in for decencies sake, but I had to if only to take a shot at the kiwis. Chainsaws aren't the only problem there, either. It's kind of the new zealand of washington state. You may have seen in the news a few years ago that a guy died from internal bleeding after having sex with his horse (he was catching.) That happened in enumclaw. On the bright side, the controversy from that inspired people to make bestiality illegal in washington (it wasn't before that.)
    Last edited by wwgkd; 08-04-2009 at 02:29 AM.
    Big cities suck

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    Yeah, well, enumclaw and buckley are pretty close together and only a few miles from where I grew up so I know the area well. Tons of rednecks and a lot of them are loggers. This isn't the most dangerous toy in the city.

Edit: I almost didn't put this in for decencies sake, but I had to if only to take a shot at the kiwis. Chainsaws aren't the only problem there, either. It's kind of the new zealand of washington state. You may have seen in the news a few years ago that a guy died from internal bleeding after having sex with his horse (he was catching.) That happened in enumclaw. On the bright side, the controversy from that inspired people to make bestiality illegal in washington (it wasn't before that.)
    *shudders*

my friend from England that I used to work with, he still gets copies of The Sun from over there. Last year he came to work wide eyed telling me that he had just read of a scottish farmer arrested for rooting some poor sheep in the middle of the field. Apparently the police were driving by and caught him in the act.

I have to wonder what drives people to do these things. Was this man merely another sheep trapped in a man's body? How do their minds work?!

What a work of Art

Welcome to UCP, cartreats .

Getting used to the fact that Ferrari has changed now. I don't think they will produce any really good looking cars in a while. They have a more functional than beautiful design, like a swiss knife rather than a samurai sword. The era of 355s have passed.

I think its better looking than the 430 though and that engine is a masterpiece!
    Nulla tenaci invia est via

*shudders*

my friend from England that I used to work with, he still gets copies of The Sun from over there. Last year he came to work wide eyed telling me that he had just read of a scottish farmer arrested for rooting some poor sheep in the middle of the field. Apparently the police were driving by and caught him in the act.

I have to wonder what drives people to do these things. Was this man merely another sheep trapped in a man's body? How do their minds work?!
    Saw a newspaper story of a guy that had been caught in a field with a pumpkin. When the cop walked up to him and asked if he was aware he was ****ing a pumpkin the guy said "damn, is it midnight already?" Had to add that, I'm done with off topic now.
    Big cities suck

We'll just start a "craziest thing you've ever humped" thread .

It looks great from the side and rear, good from the front. I am not too big of a fan of the dual grille air openings in the front anymore. It worked on the 360 but it is time to move on.
    I like the more edgy styling and it seems that a brake vent should be added to the recess in front of the rear wheels.
    I hope the production car looks just like these photos and is not just a preproduction concept.
    Regardless, it looks like a real winner.
    No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar. ~Abraham Lincoln

They are recalling it due to burning fires.

Unexplained fires are a matter of the courts! Canyan... No... Ferrariiiiiiiiii.... Ferrariiiiii.... Woah Ferrari!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    They are recalling it due to burning fires.
    as opposed to cooling fires
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    as opposed to cooling fires
    I wanted to emphasize the burnosity (it's a word) of the flames - it was an intentional addition.

Thread Information