Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: So I'm on a diet...

oh yeah and don't use tapeworms.
    if you must, just eat raw pork, you'll get them in the correct stage of their life cycle that way.
    if you eat the eggs you end up with larval cysts in skeletal muscle, liver, brain..
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    oh yeah and don't use tapeworms.
    if you must, just eat raw pork, you'll get them in the correct stage of their life cycle that way.
    if you eat the eggs you end up with larval cysts in skeletal muscle, liver, brain..
    um, thats some advice there. *shudders*
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

fat people are generally lazy and will always take the easiest route. no wonder tapeworms are an option...just putting the advice out there.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

fat people are generally lazy and will always take the easiest route. no wonder tapeworms are an option...just putting the advice out there.
    thats a bit stereo typical. your talking to one. ( not lazy and didn't take the easy route. )
    PINGAS!!!!

There are exceptions - I can be lazy, but thats because im low on seaweed.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz View Post
    There are exceptions - I can be lazy, but thats because im low on seaweed.
    i don't think fat people are lazy... that just depends now doesn't it?
    PINGAS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cargirl1990 View Post
    thats a bit stereo typical. your talking to one. ( not lazy and didn't take the easy route. )
    I bet if everybody on ucp took 20 minutes of posting time out of their day to do a dedicated work out of pushups/situps/pullups and/or some skip rope time, we'd all look like chuck norris within a couple months. Minus the ugly face.

Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    I bet if everybody on ucp took 20 minutes of posting time out of their day to do a dedicated work out of pushups/situps/pullups and/or some skip rope time, we'd all look like chuck norris within a couple months. Minus the ugly face.
    yeah, my work outs are 1hr 30 mins.
    PINGAS!!!!

i don't think fat people are lazy... that just depends now doesn't it?
    maybe, but we don't take the chance anymore...very rarely hire fat people at work
    or people who's name starts with M, for that matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    eh i do some of that when i could be bothered
    mainly becuse one day i might need to punch out a horse or something, though.

don't forget, animals are people too. That horse will come back when you least expect it and shit on your dashboard.

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche View Post
    Wide shoulders and a narrow waist is a good shape to have. Be thankful. Now just fill up the frame with muscle.
    Oh definitely. It was glorious for when I played hockey, and even better for the good ol' art of stabbing people (fencing)

About taking the crap out of one's diet, I find that part very easy except for one little part.....I f**king love Coca Cola/Vanilla Coke/Cherry Coke. I try to make up for it by exercising a little more/walking a little farther and so on and limit myself to a bottle/can every 2 days or so. But it still doesn't make it easy Thank god it is the only soda I like haha
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

im one of those people who doesn't believe in pills, programs, books, or modified food. its a bunch of crap. the only way that sounds appealing and normal is what Type 17 is doing. good 'ol fashioned excercise and a balanced diet.
    Yes yes, exercise is the key. Just don't starve.

I tried a few tablets along the way, and it was funny they made me hit the toilet, but didn't help weight loss.
    Cough cough.

One thing i was considering earlier when i wrote my post, is something i think, we all need to remember. What sometimes works for many doesn't always work for you. Sometimes we need a personal plan for our body to get up off it's arse and do something. That is something you need to work out yourself.
    I still eat takeaway, but smart not silly. I have this year eat, Pizza-Chinese-KFC-lollies-few chocolates, last night eat a meat pie and half a sausage roll. I like to show my body it's not done working, and sometimes you need to change up what you eat and refresh the body, or trick it into action. They can get static and complacent in the same old thing day in day out.
    This all started a few weeks back when i had to cut my exercise short from an injury. I'm a little down about it. But in that time i have still lost 1.2kg on a light moderate exercise. Gave up all the other drinks and settled only on water. Some are still in shock i gave up the diet coke, can't remember the last time i had a soft drink ?, might be close to 2 years ago ?. It all works and i now have a full clean bill of health from the doctor. When i drop in for a BP test he tells me I'm wasting my time now. A few years ago he wasn't overly happy with it, now he just tells me to "piss off" go jump a car.

Best advice i could give someone, don't let early set backs get you down, stick with it be strong it will come if you want it and work hard enough. Also when cooking proportion your food so you don't have left overs. Everything i cook comes from the freezer in the right size never double.
    And don't eat 3 hours before bed, that is why i am sitting here still, and I'll be up and out in 5 hours time.

So I'm about 180-181 cm tall, 84.8kg is that 190 pounds ?. I have lost a bit of weight, I'm just not comfortable yet talking numbers in public.
    IT'S OFFICIAL. I'M A SUZUKI KIZASHI SPORT FAN-BOY.

what stops me from buying this over a XR6 SV6 ?. drive-train. place a little wrx evo magic under the bonnet and i'm sold!.

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ View Post
    About taking the crap out of one's diet, I find that part very easy except for one little part.....I f**king love Coca Cola/Vanilla Coke/Cherry Coke. I try to make up for it by exercising a little more/walking a little farther and so on and limit myself to a bottle/can every 2 days or so. But it still doesn't make it easy Thank god it is the only soda I like haha
    It's fine and I even encourage people to have an occasional sugar/fat fix once in a while. The problem lies in washing down a 2 liter bottle of coke with a big mac daily. I'd say if 1 out of every 10 meals you eat is complete garbage, you'll still be fine.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

maybe, but we don't take the chance anymore...very rarely hire fat people at work
    or people who's name starts with M, for that matter.

LOL! i did though try a 1-A-Day pill with green tea. just to see what it would do. i felt really dizzy and thought that i would black out.
    PINGAS!!!!

LOL! i did though try a 1-A-Day pill with green tea. just to see what it would do. i felt really dizzy and thought that i would black out.
    Lets not eat and see what happens pill.
    Awesome idea! I could make millions!

Theres a push at the moment to make all these 'fad diets' like the lemon detox and all the meal replacement shakes etc prove they can do what they say before they can sold. I am FULLY behind this. There is SOOOOO much BS out there that the lazy and the weak get suckered into and i am fully behind regulation of the market.

There is NO substitute for self control in your diet and no substitute for hard work in the gym PERIOD.
    The Datto will rage again...

Thread Information