Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Modern Warfare 2

I dont think camping's that important. The games ive won ive pretty much gone around crazy just running and gunning. The important thing is just to know the maps and all the good spots to either hide for or a second, or expect somebody else to be hiding.
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Mustang Fan View Post
    Quite on the money, thing is the game rewards campers and that just pisses me, and a lot of others off.
    I can quite vouch for that... and I do it all the time to rack up kills (domination maps especially). All the assault weapons (FAL excluded) with the extra ammo perk and ACOG are perfect for "camping." Just find a good hiding spot (particularly a room up high) and own any poor bastard which crosses your path. I don't think its as* bad as compared to other games (i.e. camping with the Magnum in Counter Strike: Source).).
    Last edited by LTSmash; 11-22-2009 at 12:30 AM.

I are teh Commander in Chief (level 70). Really getting into the multiplayer game, don't think I'll prestige TBH.

Loving the akimbo'd Model 1887's they are freaking awesome doubled up with some decent longrange weapon, and great rushing perks such as marathon pro, lightweight pro and commander or ninja pro.
    Miscommunication seems to be a direct result of misplaced, text based sarcasm.

I've got the SCAR maxed out as far as attachments go, what do you n00bs recommend I use now?
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

ACR, M4A1. Both great guns that got a good few rounds going.

M4A1 or FAMAS + Grenade Launcher + Thumper and Marathon, Lightweight and Commando. The lulz are immense.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Akimbo G18's = winnah.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Akimbo Rangers are hilariously no-match for a Rapid Fire P90 with the afformentioned Marathon + Lightweight.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Mustang Fan View Post
    I are teh Commander in Chief (level 70). Really getting into the multiplayer game, don't think I'll prestige TBH.
    Let's see if you are really the Commander, what's your K/D spread?

Mines 1.18. It could be higher I know, but connection is a problem most of the time.

yeah nothing like having a shit win/loss ratio because a quit counts as a loss, and IW routinely dumps you in unplayable american matches
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

lol:
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuTSh8hltiM"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

might hit up this game today. haven't touched it since i picked up borderlands.
    Last edited by clutch-monkey; 11-28-2009 at 04:47 PM.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    lol:
    YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

might hit up this game today. haven't touched it since i picked up borderlands.
    How is Borderlands? I heard it wasn't reviewed that well and I saw some a video review and it didn't look that good.

I've chilled with my buddy and watched him play MW2 - it's pretty funny. He has his kill streaks set for maximum death - Harrier at 7, copter gunner at 11, and nuke at 25. Once he gets to the Harrier, he has a good chance of making it to gunner, and when he's there he gets the nuke a good portion of the time.

He was playing a Favela I think it was and was 42-1 then nuked it for 50-2... the enemy team's leader had 3 kills.

Jokes.

Why did you stop playing MW2? Bored of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    How is Borderlands? I heard it wasn't reviewed that well and I saw some a video review and it didn't look that good.
    i like it a lot. it won't appeal to everyone, kinda like fallout 3; love or hate.
    best FPS RPG i've played since deus ex, much better gunplay than fallout but plot and setting is a bit weaker. single player took me 30+ hours to complete

edit: i should mention it was pretty much sold out when i went to grab a copy last week, seems like a suprise hit
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post

Why did you stop playing MW2? Bored of it?
    no, i'll keep playing it for awhile, borderlands holds my attention atm is all.
    Last edited by clutch-monkey; 11-28-2009 at 05:36 PM.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnoIauP0sd0&feature=related"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Lol.

After being peer pressured, somehow my account reached prestige level 1, interesting.

Thread Information