Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Modern Warfare 2

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Mustang Fan View Post
    Very funny, good find
    How can men use sex to get what they want?
    Sex is what they want. - Frasier

OK THIS IS IN ALL CAPS AND HUGE LETTERS BECAUSE MY MIND JUST ASSPLODED FOR ABOUT AN HOUR

So I turn on the good ol' Modern Warfare 2 game and decide to play some free for all. I immediately realize something is up when there are 20 people in the lobby. Free for all is usually 6-8 people. I'm thinking this must be some kind of glitch.. whatever I proceed. Next thing I know we start playing at the Invasion map and THE WHOLE SCREEN IS RUMBLING WITH THE SOUND OF NONSTOP GUNFIRE. I'm shitting my pants thinking that I'm playing with hackers or COD staff pulling shenanigans. This is until I notice that everyone is spamming their grenade launchers at the same time all over the map. Basically, when you play a normal game, you can use the launcher to blast 1 grenade at a time, then it reloads, and you have 1 more. 2 Grenades total that can be fired in about 8 seconds I'd say. HOWEVER, in this game ammunition wouldn't register as being used so you never had to reload and your ammo never went down. Picture shooting 10 grenades out of the launcher EVERY SECOND, then multiply that by 20 people. IT WAS FCKNG MAYHEM. 100's of claymores on the map, smoke grenades everywhere, mountains of c4 stacked, but the best part was the AC130. Normally the AC130 has 3 modes, the little machine gun, the medium artillery gun, and the big cannon, I think it's like 25, 40, 105 calibres. Normally the largest calibre shoots 1 giant shot, then reloads so you get a shot every 5 seconds or so. In our case, you can spam the Right Trigger and shoot 20 of those cannon shots out of the AC1DIRTY in about 2 seconds.

You guys ever get a 20 kill streak in 5 seconds? I just did.

This probably sounds like a retarded rant but honestly, this room that I just played in had to be one of the greatest moments of call of duty history. I've never had that much fun playing XBOX.

That is all, felt it had to be shared.

Video related -- not me but similar, just 3x as many people
    http://crazymotion.net/mw2-crazy-unl...Q1QOQgjAy.html
    Last edited by Rockefella; 12-14-2009 at 09:59 PM.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

i've seen vids of similar on PC when they broke the hosting program
    low gravity and people firing grenadelaunchers like "thunkthunkthunkthunkthunk" walking the explosions up to an enemy
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Glitch lobbies are hilarious and ridiculously fun and its actually a public "private match" You can edit any gametype (within private match) and then play it for real points that go towards your rank and challenges etc.

Me and my mate set up 18 man ffa's on rust, good times all round and spawn camping and 9 way sprays within 5 secs ftw. Rpd with extended mag is by far the best weapon with various perks such as coldblooded (protects you from the constant air support, no matter what there are always 2 harriers and other things in the sky, down side of this is that you have to wait to call in your own killstreaks) and one man army work extremely well, also use tact insertion for epic camping win and to remove yourself from the imminent spawn camping, did this and managed to fight my way to a 54 killstreak

Though MW2 developers are working on a patch for it as we speak.
    Miscommunication seems to be a direct result of misplaced, text based sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Mustang Fan View Post

Though MW2 developers are working on a patch for it as we speak.
    That sucks, we need to set up a UCP glitched-room and spark some shenanigans
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Sounds good, the glitch requires 2 people and one with the capability to host. Also considering the time lapse we need to decide on some sort of time within which we can set it up.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAuohk1VAew&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

lul wut
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Did anyone beside me JUST get this game recently...awesome nonetheless

Quote Originally Posted by MRR View Post
    Did anyone beside me JUST get this game recently...awesome nonetheless
    Where have you been, man?

Anyone else other than myself have the fall camo?

I've had it on multiple guns, TBH I don't think it looks the best, either digital or red tiger does it for me on most guns.

Haven't been on in about 2 weeks, getting severe withdrawal symptoms

Quote Originally Posted by LTSmash View Post
    Where have you been, man?

Anyone else other than myself have the fall camo?
    I had it on the SCAR and ACR, then I prestiged and lost it which pissed me off a good bit. It doesn't really look that cool but it's nice for when someone watches their death on the killcam or final kill and my fall camo is representin
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

I cheated and got it on the M4 in offline multiplayer. Bit dissapointing compared to the Tiger camoes but cool nonetheless.
    I am the Stig

Thanks..

Thanks..

Yea, no probs.

So have youze lot heard about the heads of IW being given the can? They're fired, the studio is being headed by a couple of activision guys for now, and the CoD after the next Treyarch one is being done by Sledgehammer games (headed by a couple of the main guys from the devs that did Dead Space) and will be an 'action/adventure' game. Welcome to the beginning of the end of Call Of Duty, lads.
    Life's too short to drive bad cars.

Maybe they should just leave it with Treyarch
    I am the Stig

Thread Information