Thread: Birmingham motor show

Birmingham motor show

Are any of the british members going to the Sunday Times Motor Show Live (birmingham motorshow)?
    Its from the 27th may to 6th June, it seems pretty cool,with cars like the scaglietti,carrera gt,slr mclaren,db9...etc
    http://www.motorshowlive.com/exhibit...asp?sort=alpha
    thats a link to list the makes that are going to appear there,it seems exciting,and i will probably go.If you go though,go during one of the first day as from the 29th i think its half term so it will be packkkkkked.
    looks impressive.

I was going to go to that with my mate but we never ended up getting tickets, would have been great fun they have a driving school there now for youg people like me who cant drive legally yet
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    I was going to go to that with my mate but we never ended up getting tickets, would have been great fun they have a driving school there now for youg people like me who cant drive legally yet

lol,i like the use of the word "legally"
    But tickets arent sold out yet, you can still go,(http://boxoffice.necgroup.co.uk/perr...R&MType=public)
    its near GCSE's which sorta sucks

I'm going ... although very reluctantly because from what I can see, it's all becoming very corporated. Endorsed by Sunday Times .... Why does it deserve to be called the Sunday Times Motorshow Live?! Its a car show! The only reason I'm going is because the DB9 and SLR will be there along with some more fancy things. If it's not as good as last years NEC Motorshow then this is truly the end of great British shows Anyone seen todays Autocar mag??? Its practically devoted to the show.

Well,i've never been to a motor show before, but i agree, they should keep it simple to do with cars, and not involve too many outside companies.I just hope its good , not trekking up to birmingham for nothing

Quote Originally Posted by 360_challenge
    lol,i like the use of the word "legally"
    But tickets arent sold out yet, you can still go,(http://boxoffice.necgroup.co.uk/perr...R&MType=public)
    its near GCSE's which sorta sucks

well it is in the 1/2 term inbetween the middle stage of my GCSE's so i think i would rather get them over with and go next year with my qualifications + i can drive down then
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by 360_challenge
    Well,i've never been to a motor show before, but i agree, they should keep it simple to do with cars, and not involve too many outside companies.I just hope its good , not trekking up to birmingham for nothing

you should go to goodwood the tickets are only £117 i am trecking doen from BLackpool on my own to Readig where i am staying with my Aunt, that is def not as far for you as it is for me now

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    you should go to goodwood the tickets are only £117 i am trecking doen from BLackpool on my own to Readig where i am staying with my Aunt, that is def not as far for you as it is for me now
    ( only ) Yea its expensive being a diehard F1 fan aswel!! Merchandise etc and most of all tickets!! no wonder Bernie Ecclestone is a Billionaire!
    Im not going birmingham this year but definitely next year. I went 4 years ago, its amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterick
    ( only ) Yea its expensive being a diehard F1 fan aswel!! Merchandise etc and most of all tickets!! no wonder Bernie Ecclestone is a Billionaire!
    Im not going birmingham this year but definitely next year. I went 4 years ago, its amazing

I have never been unfortunately but next year i will be driving by that time so i can go to goodwood, rall GB, Birmingham NEC, and other british rally events round the country, maybee picking a few of th UCP members up that are on my way if there are any

Thread Information