Thread: VIDEO First Drive of 2010! (Viper's, Lambo's, Ferrari's)

VIDEO First Drive of 2010! (Viper's, Lambo's, Ferrari's)

[ame=http://www.streetfire.net/video/KCs-first-drive-of-the_740057.htm]KCs first drive of the Year - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

Hope you enjoy,
    Dan
    97 Viper GTS
    93 Dodge Viper (Sold)
    My Videos http://www.youtube.com/early93viper

Nice vid, I enjoyed it.

Just out of curiosity, how long have you owned you Viper? (which I'm assuming is an early-93 model )

Quote Originally Posted by demonrunning07 View Post
    Nice vid, I enjoyed it.

Just out of curiosity, how long have you owned you Viper? (which I'm assuming is an early-93 model )

Over 5 years now.
    97 Viper GTS
    93 Dodge Viper (Sold)

Quote Originally Posted by early93viper View Post
    Over 5 years now.
    I've been thinking an early Viper would be a really fun second car and you can find them relatively cheap too. I don't know what they cost to fix/maintain but I think the wow factor alone would make it worth it for me. I still have a long way to go before I'm at that stage of my life (knock on wood I actually get there) but I like to think of the '93, '94, '95 Viper as a "realistic" dream car.

Quote Originally Posted by demonrunning07 View Post
    I've been thinking an early Viper would be a really fun second car and you can find them relatively cheap too. I don't know what they cost to fix/maintain but I think the wow factor alone would make it worth it for me. I still have a long way to go before I'm at that stage of my life (knock on wood I actually get there) but I like to think of the '93, '94, '95 Viper as a "realistic" dream car.
    It's a great car for the money especially now that prices are down. It doesn't cost too much to maintain (if your smart about it) and it's amazingly reliable for being 17 years old.

I bought it for a track/weekend car and it does both very well. (Check out my videos for track action) On the track it takes real skill. It took me a year or two to really figure it out. No anti-lock brakes, loads of torque and snap oversteer demand smooth driving. Yet it rewards smooth driving as well. Now that I know what I am doing it is always one of the faster cars at the track. While on the street it is probably the most fun car you can drive. Some say it feels too much like a kit car I think it feels like a race car.

People love the car. You always get looks. I have taken many people for drives and they always leave with a smile on there faces. What's really fun is that I am an instructor at my local track and always get a line of people wanting rides at the track. That's where it really shines.

It’s only kryptonite is bad weather too cold or too hot and it stops being the most fun thing you can drive.
    97 Viper GTS
    93 Dodge Viper (Sold)

Where drug dealers and asian stores are born, California
    I would love to have any car as fast as a viper lol
    Very lucky to own it.
    “Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... that’s what gets you.”
    -Jeremy Clarkson

Thread Information