Thread: 1977 MG Midget for sale

1977 MG Midget for sale

Hey everyone! I bought a 1977 MG Midget last summer for fun, but now I need the money. I've enjoyed it but I must sell it. I bought it from the 2nd owner, it has 86,000 miles on it and all it needs (and really it doesn't NEED it) is a new top and the car will be in amazing condition. It also has the old Mustang Cobra wheels on it, worth around $2,000. I am willing to let my little baby go for $5,000 so if anybody is interested, let me know and I can e-mail some pics to you. My e-mail address is [email protected]. The car is located in Tacoma, WA.

We would appreciate it if you didn't just come on here to advertise your car. We regard this as spam and we don't approve of that round here. If you did a bit of posting round here we would really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by jhicks21
    Hey everyone! I bought a 1977 MG Midget last summer for fun, but now I need the money. I've enjoyed it but I must sell it. I bought it from the 2nd owner, it has 86,000 miles on it and all it needs (and really it doesn't NEED it) is a new top and the car will be in amazing condition. It also has the old Mustang Cobra wheels on it, worth around $2,000. I am willing to let my little baby go for $5,000 so if anybody is interested, let me know and I can e-mail some pics to you. My e-mail address is [email protected]. The car is located in Tacoma, WA.
    location will help! and i hope this not a spam....
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

or u can just post some pics right here...

Hey

Sorry guys, this isn't spam...
    I'm brand new to this site, how do I post pics in my message? I couldn't figure it out. Also, the car is in Tacoma, WA, just south of Seattle.
    Thanks,

Jeremy

"New thread" button at top/bottom of forum.
    "Post Reply" button at top/bottom of thread.
    "Go Advanced" button in Quick Reply.
    All take you to a window where you can do more than just give a quick reply.
    In there you can use the Attachments button to select files on your computer which you then upload to UCP servers adn will appear in your posts.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

I like this car very much, that's why I look and try to put them on sale so that someone repairs them like they deserve.

Thread Information