Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering View Post
This. My roommate and I have been playing this game for the last several days. I still can't adjust to the driving physics - it's drift or else - and I don't think it meshes well with my (relatively more) realistic GT4 experience.

It's not bad, but I think it's hilarious that I get penalized for touching a wall but nothing happens when I head-on an incoming Audi at 120 mph when driving as a cop.

It's fun for quick mindless entertainment. Don't expect any sort of customization. Once you realize this, you will probably enjoy the game. After all, where else can you force a Stirling Moss SLR into oncoming traffic in a Murcielago?
I can actually appreciate it just for that last part haha.

Quote Originally Posted by pimento View Post
That was easy. Thanks!
I shouldn't be so harsh on the game. Its like Kingofthering said, don't expect any likeness or simulation to real car driving or feel, and you won't be disappointed. I think the only thing remotely close to real life aside from the killer graphics/design of the cars would be their sounds. I think they did a decent job of getting those right. I haven't driven enough cars in the game yet to be sure though. If you're in one of those gaming moods like in GTA where you just cruise around and wreck things for the hell of it, this game isn't such a bad candidate. Just tear into a 6 pack (or two) and have some fun.