what FMR/F4 cars do you speculate will have a chance at beating the nissan gt-r.

no one knows for sure because this beast goes around the ring faster than other cars that weighs less and has more power. i am not even going to take cost into the equation because it would give other cars no chance.

so far though, the known front-midship engine rear/all wheel drive cars that can beat this thing are the lfa nurburgring edition, viper acr, and corvette zr1/z06s. what else stands a chance?

will amg do a "black edition" of the sls amg? will the 2014 lotus elite have the ability to beat it? will the million pound aston martin one-77 have the ability to beat it? this is all speculation but i still want to know what you guys think.

the fact that the gt-r beat cars while COSTING LESS than others is absolutely amazing, but nobody seems to really give a flying ****. they do it too without the ruthless weight stripping that 911 GT3s do, nor the gas gazzling 6L+ SC pushrods that corvettes and vipers use, and you can get two or three GT-Rs for the price of a 599/FF. on top of that it is probably more reliable than all those cars because it is a nissan. it is also more weather friendly because of the awd.

i had always known this before but now it REALLY shows people buy expensive cars just for the badge. but sooner or later, more and more gt-r beaters will emerge. i just wish i could know what they were right now.