Thread: Guest on UCP

Guest on UCP

Are there really that many guests on UCP, and are they really looking throught the threads like us even thought they cant see the pictures? It seems to me that they are just part of the program to make it look like UCP is popular. I could be wrong but i don't really think that there are that many guest on at a time. For example, there are like 30 maybe 40 somehting guests on UCP right now.

Some are looking through my enzo thread which is great but how can they see any of the pics

Just wondering if those guests i see all the time, are they really there?
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

wow great question, I have no idea, Just thought they were real. maby there aliens or monkeys
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    Are there really that many guests on UCP, and are they really looking throught the threads like us even thought they cant see the pictures? It seems to me that they are just part of the program to make it look like UCP is popular. I could be wrong but i don't really think that there are that many guest on at a time. For example, there are like 30 maybe 40 somehting guests on UCP right now.

Some are looking through my enzo thread which is great but how can they see any of the pics

Just wondering if those guests i see all the time, are they really there?

before i was a member i used to come on here and read the threads, and because there is no indication of pics when you arent a member, i didnt know so just read the interesting threads. i didnt realize that there were pics untill a member pusted something saying that there were loads of pics on a car that i likes. then i realized that you have to be a member to see the pics, on other forums you dont need to be a member to view pics, which is why it took me such a long time to figure it out on here. (*stupid me*)
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

well Wouter just told me that they really are there so i was wrong. But there sure are alot of them
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    well Wouter just told me that they really are there so i was wrong. But there sure are alot of them

what do you expect it is the ULTIMATECARPAGE everyone wawnts to be a part of it
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    monkeys
    arrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!! monkey where!!!!!!??????? *ducking behind desk with a shotgun*
    have fun with all my attached pictures guys!

Quote Originally Posted by foto_choppa
    arrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!! monkey where!!!!!!??????? *ducking behind desk with a shotgun*
    OH GOD!!! NOO!!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

what so scarry about monkeys? unless you are a banana... ....
    how does a banana hold a shotgun

Just kiddin' no offence...

9 user and 37 guess active now.

Ok, I admit I've been viewing the boards for a while and just joined today.

Quote Originally Posted by distress
    Ok, I admit I've been viewing the boards for a while and just joined today.
    Welcome aboard then distress! Enjoy your stay at UCP!
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

Thread Information