Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: lol this cars rules

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    Well, here's a comment..

Slicks, who makes cars with a 0-60 time of 3.1 seconds FWD?? Cause that's how the whole thread started, with a GT90.
    The GT90 is not FWD. We all went off-topic.

There's a video of 2 ricers racing and their cars couldn't go any faster when suddenly a Cobra passes them like a plane and they're all like "OMG dude!! did you see that Amazing wow!!!!!!"..... My point: they know their cars suck compared to muscle cars. I believe ricer boys are well awared of the power of other cars... Remember their passion is also cars, just that they do everything wrong to them..
    well i know this is a little late but notice how you hear most ricers brag about their triumphs against v8s.....some realise it but most dont....

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    The GT90 is not FWD. We all went off-topic.
    I know Shawn

That's why I said that which country does cars as fast as the GT90 with FWD.

Cause he said "When we make performance cars.. bla bla ... and not that FWD sh*t" And then he started talking about Civic R and RSX's, Celicas, etc..
    Nobody does 3.1 secs cars FWD and yes, the japanese do Civics R FWD but as you said so does the Americans with the SVT focus and SRT-4.

I read over what I just wrote and it's kinda messy , hope you get my point. I'm just saying that he said "performance cars" as in a GT90 which is a super fast car and then "performance cars" are Celicas and Eclipses.

AaAaRrRrGgGghHhH I can't express myself the right way. I'll just wait for Slicks' reply.

well i know this is a little late but notice how you hear most ricers brag about their triumphs against v8s.....some realise it but most dont....
    Yeah you are right... Amazing how dumb they can be.

Basically, I don't really see what he's trying to say. I know he's trying to prove something, but I can't really determine exactly what or why.

Slicks, can we get a thesis statement?

Slicks, I must say, you're completely one-sided arguments... does the number of quick FWD cars bother you, or is it the fact that they're FWD, or what? It's not like Japan doesn't have any RWD Sports cars. So what if things are done differently? Is it the name that bothers you, as in "Type-R" not living up to "Racing" ideals?

Take a look at similar arguments in the opposite direction:

What does America have to offer? Plenty of quick FWD cars...

SVT Focus
    SVT Contour
    Ion Redline
    Dodge SRT-4
    Dodge Stealth R/T (Road/Track? What? FWD cars are not for the track)
    Calavier Z24
    Sunfire GT (GT? Who are they fooling?)
    Cobalt SS (SuperSport? Surely not, because its FWD)
    PT Turbo

And if we're not talking about small cars:

Impala SS
    Taurus SHO
    Caddy STS
    Various Grand Prix models

I still don't get it. I hate to say it, but you still have yet to make a genuinely good point.

I understand what your saying, and the list goes on for all countries. My point in the first post was to get KOT off of thinking that america does not make good cars, because thats the impression he gave me. He stated that "I thought that Americans only would use the big azz trucks", and to me its seems someone that ignorant is most likley a ricer.

I know Shawn

That's why I said that which country does cars as fast as the GT90 with FWD.

Cause he said "When we make performance cars.. bla bla ... and not that FWD sh*t" And then he started talking about Civic R and RSX's, Celicas, etc..
    Nobody does 3.1 secs cars FWD and yes, the japanese do Civics R FWD but as you said so does the Americans with the SVT focus and SRT-4.

I read over what I just wrote and it's kinda messy , hope you get my point. I'm just saying that he said "performance cars" as in a GT90 which is a super fast car and then "performance cars" are Celicas and Eclipses.

AaAaRrRrGgGghHhH I can't express myself the right way. I'll just wait for Slicks' reply.

Yeah you are right... Amazing how dumb they can be.

I understand what your saying, you dont exactly consider a celica, or eclipe etc etc a perfomance car. But im not saying that there fast, or good ones, there at thier own level, im not trying to compare them to Z28s, or GTs. But they do have perfomance in mind. BTW no country does production cars, or concept cars as fast as the Ford GT90 with FWD. It would be pointless to do, a RWD or AWD configuration would be much better. I assume your talking about the FWD dragsters, no country does those, tuners and racer do those. And most are not exactly street legal.

Basically, I don't really see what he's trying to say. I know he's trying to prove something, but I can't really determine exactly what or why.

Slicks, can we get a thesis statement?
    There is nothing i was trying to prove, i just wanted KOT to open his eyes to see that America makes great perfomance cars, we dont all drive trucks

Quote Originally Posted by Slicks
    I understand what your saying, you dont exactly consider a celica, or eclipe etc etc a perfomance car. But im not saying that there fast, or good ones, there at thier own level, im not trying to compare them to Z28s, or GTs. But they do have perfomance in mind. BTW no country does production cars, or concept cars as fast as the Ford GT90 with FWD. It would be pointless to do, a RWD or AWD configuration would be much better. I assume your talking about the FWD dragsters, no country does those, tuners and racer do those. And most are not exactly street legal.
    I might consider a Celica, Civic R, RSX S, etc.. Performance cars but untill certain point. If we are discussing a GT90 and then all these cars pop up in the conversation we gotta make sure what the hell really is a performance car and compare something similar cause if not the conversation would be pointless.

I understand why you were agravated, the US really has some awesome cars and maybe giving KOT some specs and pics of these cars such as Viper, GT40, Saleen S7, Vettes, etc would have been enough. What was completely out of place was the FWD thing.

durrrrrrrrr.

nogger- I think the stealth R/T is the awd twin turbo version...i may be wrong, but just wanted to throw that out there...

7- did you just compare cars to the special olympics? Did you mean to compare ricers to the mentally impaired? Because if you did, that's either the funniest or most offensive thing I've ever heard on this bored.
    And Iraaaaaaaaaaaan

Iran's so far awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...

ROR

Quote Originally Posted by R34GTR
    AHH the glorious GT90 shame it was never put into production
    haha lol true
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

Quote Originally Posted by sandwich
    7- did you just compare cars to the special olympics? Did you mean to compare ricers to the mentally impaired? Because if you did, that's either the funniest or most offensive thing I've ever heard on this bored.
    LMAO!!
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

Quote Originally Posted by sandwich
    I think the stealth R/T is the awd twin turbo version...i may be wrong, but just wanted to throw that out there...
    http://members.tripod.com/rtsrt/specs.htm

The Stealth R/T TT is AWD Check your information.

Thread Information