Page 471 of 471 FirstFirst ... 371421461469470471
Results 7,051 to 7,052 of 7052

Thread: The "I just saw a...." thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    Went back to the autoshow after the coronavirus times. Lots of brands sat it out (Honda, BMW, VW, MB). These things are dying slowly. Was very busy though.

Cobble Beach (like an off-brand Canadian versino of pebble beach) had some representation there; a Scaglietti TdF, Bentley Speed 6, Alfa 6C, Stutz, Mustang GT 500 KR, a Countach. Some kinda interesting stuff you don't see too often, especially in Canada. Ferrari Classiche had a 288 which I don't think I had seen before, next to an F40 and an Enzo.

Some other things of note, a Pre-A 356, and a Zagato 356. A magazine had a display with a CGT, 918, P1, and LaFerrari which was cool. I think there was an SLR elsewhere so you had what my buddy's called the Trifecta (Enzo, CGT, SLR) and the Trinity (per Top Gear). That's pretty cool. Most of the new cars were boring interiors all very similar. I sit inside a lot less and go through he show a lot faster now.

Same, I went to the NY Auto Show with Coolieman1220, we're high school buddies. The manufacturers had a much stronger showing than last year, but before the great 2008 recession, every manufacturer would have been represented here. Now a lot of empty space downstairs has been replaced with an electric car exhibition ride along. Audi, BMW and Mercedes do not have official dealer booths. Last year even Honda and Acura sat out. This year they both had a small showing.

A lot private exotic dealers and private cars have booths now which were never the case. There was a few cars from Fisker, Koenisegg and Rimac.

Saw this a few weeks ago, didn't post it until now.

Lancia Fulvia.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information