Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Advice: PS2 or XBOX

Need Advice: PS2 or XBOX

ok, i'm going to buy either one in about 30 mintues...which one should i buy???

i want the ps2 for gt4, but then there is halo 2 for xbox....

i'm having a hard time choosing can someone give me some advice or suggestions....

and don't post the link to the poll about which is better...i already read it but want personal advice from members

thanks
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

never mind...no one i know is on ucp right now, i'll tell you what i got later
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

XBOX!! Don't commit suicide kid! Forget PS2! I have both and Xbox kills the PS2. In terms of quantity... No, but quality? Hell yes! Trust me, get an X. YOu won't regret it.

i have a xbox, i love it to death, maybe too much... however i will always kick my self because i cant purchase GT4
    To Some, a rusted out 1989 GMC Suburban* is trash

But to Me, its home

I own an XBOX and absolutely love it, I agree with the quantity vs. quality statement earlier as well.
    2005 Victory Red Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab
    2002 Concord Purple Harley Sportster 883XLC

"I think the Vietnam war is nothing more than the white people sending the black people to fight the yellow people in order to secure a nation stolen from the red people"-Anonymous

UCP's Biggest Chevrolet Corvette fan.

i think taht ps2 its better bacuase it haves more car games than xbox .... the game pad its better .... but the xbox haves better image quality .... and i think that ps2 its more cheap that the xbox .. at least on portugal
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

ahh, the good old console battle
    The Xbox for its amazing graphics and online gameplay, and the PS2 for its uneatable games and the fact that everyones got one means more fun!!
    I myself own a PS2 and am spoilt for choice with the games, i do admit games like Halo and Project Gotham racing i would like to see on PS2 but hardly any of the games i like most are actually made for the Xbox so i never saw the point in getting one. Although the xbox has the best graphics, it doesnt mean better gameplay, remember that.

As for racing games, its obvious to get a PS2, Gran Turismo 4 comin out its worth buyin a PS2 just for that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas comin out, Need For Speed Underground 2, Driver 3 is out, games like Hitman 3, Metal Gear Solid 3, etc etc etc are also released before christmas Get a PS2.

Quote Originally Posted by CoTTerik
    Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas comin out, Need For Speed Underground 2, Driver 3 is out, games like Hitman 3,etc etc etc are also released before christmas Get a PS2.

These are games on both systems. As I write this my cousin is playing Hitman 3 (Contracts) on XBOX.

"I think the Vietnam war is nothing more than the white people sending the black people to fight the yellow people in order to secure a nation stolen from the red people"-Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by MrVette83
    These are games on both systems. As I write this my cousin is playing Hitman 3 (Contracts) on XBOX.
    its hitman 3 good MrVette83 ??

Quote Originally Posted by stratos
    its hitman 3 good MrVette83 ??
    "Yeah, it's not too bad, especially if you like the second one." That's a direct quote from my cousin. I personally lack the patience to play that game the way it was intended to be played and enjoyed. At the moment I'm on my XBOX trying to find all the hidden packages on Vice City. 29 down, 71 to go.

Quote Originally Posted by MrVette83
    "Yeah, it's not too bad, especially if you like the second one." That's a direct quote from my cousin. I personally lack the patience to play that game the way it was intended to be played and enjoyed. At the moment I'm on my XBOX trying to find all the hidden packages on Vice City. 29 down, 71 to go.
    thanks a lot MrVette83 cousin ... and good luck on vice city MrVette83

xbox destroys ps2, especially if you have a high-speed internet connection (for obvious reasons).

PS2, because X-box annoys the hell out of me. One little finger print on a disc and the damn thing won't read, same thing with a tiny insignificant scratch. Also the are no damn screens popping up saying NETWORK ERROR with the PS2, when there is no network!!!! AHHHHH i hate X-box, except for Halo and the soon to be Halo 2.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari Tifosi
    PS2, because X-box annoys the hell out of me. One little finger print on a disc and the damn thing won't read, same thing with a tiny insignificant scratch. Also the are no damn screens popping up saying NETWORK ERROR with the PS2, when there is no network!!!! AHHHHH i hate X-box, except for Halo and the soon to be Halo 2.
    Magnificently put...Ferrari

Dont forget GT4!!!!Grand Theft Auto:SA!!!!!MGS3!!!!! ONLY PS2!!!!
    sure i love Halo and Halo2 will be awesome but to me thats all xbox is good for including the graphics(wich dont bother me either way) Halo2 will become popular but not nearly as popular as much as GTA San Andreas itself(let alon GT4 and MGS3!!)

No ofense to you Werty if you just couldnt afford it but if you could..,
    Why The Hell Dont You Already Have An Xbox Or PS2?!?!
    "to deny our own impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human." mouse in the matrix

"have you ever been draged to the sidewalk and beaten unitil you PISS..BLOOD!!"-cage in matchstick men

HARRY--Wait a second, are you telling me you sold my dead bird to a blind kid?
    LLOYD--Well who else was I gonna sell it to?
    HARRY--But Lloyd, Petey didn't even have a head.
    LLOYD--Harry, I took care of it.-Dumb and Dumber

Ps2

Sure you can go with the X just for the graphics alone and a couple good games, i.e. halo and halo2, but c'mon man ps2 has the best games around. I'm not going to mention them because they have already been mentioned. Pick up a ps2 you won't regret it.

Thread Information