Thread: Nissan skyline VS. InfinitI G35 coupe

Nissan skyline VS. InfinitI G35 coupe

which is better. I say Skyline
    Attached Images Attached Images

I perfer the Skyline, better all around performance and it looks great. Oh yeah, and that sweet RB26DETT engine.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

skyline. is that a model you attached?

I don't think it is ever fair to say that one car is better than any other car, because it really depends on the individual that chooses, and the purpose for which that car is needed or desired. In my opinion, I would go with the G35 because I prefer the looks and, because it is considered a "luxury" automobile, I would expect it to be a more comfortable and practical. Although, if it is simply considering performance it is incontrovertibly the Skyline.
    '94 Intrepid ES (3.3L) :D

Greatness: repeated higher level performances over a long period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeney921
    skyline. is that a model you attached?
    yes, because the rest of the skyline pictures I found had some dumb ricer modification

in case you didn't know the infiniti g35 coupe is the american version of the skyline

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    in case you didn't know the infiniti g35 coupe is the american version of the skyline
    Are you sure? Does it have the same AWD technology that has prevented all the skylines to be fitted with left hand steering? From the looks of the G35 it is more the current Nissan Z-car than the Skyline.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

in japan the G35 is the new skyline, not all skylines are all wheel drive either, the G35/skyline is the equivilent of the gts-t skyline of the R32, R33, and R34 generations. the the G35 is even name in sucsession to the series but uses a "G" instead of the "R" designation of the R32-34 because in no longer uses the RB series motors the G35 sedan is fited with an optional awd system as an option but it is just an option for stability not to increase performance such as the GT-R's awd. there is still to much speculation and not enough facts about the R35/G35 GT-R(not even know what its going to be coded as). it has even bee said that it will not even continue the skyline name but be its own car: "The GT-R"
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

ohh and yes the 350z and G35/skyline use the same chassis and same overall body shape just with diferent styling. they also use the same drivetrain but neither of the coupes is offered with the sedans awd system... yet

That answers the question. R34 all the way then. The new ones are for pimping
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

what about the R35? i saw the pic last time at my friend's house... damn cool... looks as if it have better aerodynamic than the R34, well anybody else got a pic of it?

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    Are you sure? Does it have the same AWD technology that has prevented all the skylines to be fitted with left hand steering? From the looks of the G35 it is more the current Nissan Z-car than the Skyline.
    accually, it takes after the R35 design, they say when they do the R35, it will come to america.

that "R35" pic everyone has seen is just a concept pic, its no indication of what the actual car will look like, IF it ever is decided it would be worth building. and btw it looks hidious

Thread Information