View Poll Results: Chrysler Crossfire 3.2 V6 vs Nissan 350Z vs Mazda RX8 vs Alfa Romeo GTV 3.2 V6

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chrysler Crossfire 3.2 V6

7 8.33%
  • Nissan 350Z

30 35.71%
  • Mazda RX8

26 30.95%
  • Alfa Romeo GTV 3.2 V6

21 25.00%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chrysler Crossfire 3.2 V6 vs Nissan 350Z vs Mazda RX8 vs Alfa Romeo GTV 3.2 V6

no hesitation, Alfa

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pliz
    my fav is a 350Z...2nd is RX8...besides where is the R34 GT-R VSPEC II in all of this???
    having a lie down seeing as its alot more money than the other 4

i drove both the RX-8 and the 350Z on Monday...a used G35 Coupe (Skyline) too

anywho...both are great cars...but the 350Z would be my choice

i'd post photos from the test drives but im lazy...and pics are already on my Xanga (http://www.xanga.com/item.aspx?user=...&uid=360700824)

350Z, it handles really well (so does the RX8) and you gotta love that V6 punch

RX-8 for me. I'm just waiting to see if and when they'll bring out a version with forced induction of some kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Radoman
    RX-8 for me. I'm just waiting to see if and when they'll bring out a version with forced induction of some kind.
    i'd imagine not, thats the RX-7s job, the RX-8 was only ever sposed to take on the 350Z, a turbo or s/c would take it outta the price/performance range. Mazda hasn't said no more to the RX-7 so i reckon we'll still see a new one, MOTOR had a small column about Mazda building a bored out 16B Renesis, and with an GTR supposedly coming, the RX-7 should logical follow

Quote Originally Posted by Radoman
    going with 2ndclasscitizen here.....
    mazda australia built 2 RX-8 turbo's, and they're awesome. Then they said no we're not gonna build it. way to build up our hopes, guys....
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

those were the purple one's with white wheels? cause those were fat.

There are few RX-8 turbo kits round though, MOTOR had the Rotormaster one in a Hot Tuner article a while ago and they fair loved it

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
    those were the purple one's with white wheels? cause those were fat.
    maybe.. the two i know of one is black with white rims, the other red. they have small vents on the bonnet and a slightly bigger spoiler
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

i swear i remember an RX-8 with white wheels being shown off, maybe it wasn't a Mazda one

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
    i swear i remember an RX-8 with white wheels being shown off, maybe it wasn't a Mazda one
    yeah, both turbo prototypes had white rims

Crossfire

The Crossfire seems to have taken a beating on this, however look at the overall spec at the top.... Crossfire wins on all accounts, this is before we even start to go into the srt-6. Nissan 350z... well no more need to be said... its a nissan??? no good. People do not stair when you are in this car, not interested as it has no appeal, looks like everyday car, dont forget that for the large % of people who know nothing about cars, you drive past in a nissan or a crossfire, i know which one would get the most attention... crossfire all day long. The only competitor in my eyes is the beautiful Alfa, as alfa are quality, and like chrysler you are recognised everywere you go. I have test drove the alfa and crossfire, alfa was better to drive, but the crossfire was so much quicker and the looks just sent it my way slightly.

if you buy a car for attention you're doing it wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by seanjuk View Post
    The Crossfire seems to have taken a beating on this, however look at the overall spec at the top.... Crossfire wins on all accounts, this is before we even start to go into the srt-6. Nissan 350z... well no more need to be said... its a nissan??? no good. People do not stair when you are in this car, not interested as it has no appeal, looks like everyday car, dont forget that for the large % of people who know nothing about cars, you drive past in a nissan or a crossfire, i know which one would get the most attention... crossfire all day long. The only competitor in my eyes is the beautiful Alfa, as alfa are quality, and like chrysler you are recognised everywere you go. I have test drove the alfa and crossfire, alfa was better to drive, but the crossfire was so much quicker and the looks just sent it my way slightly.
    I hate it when people try to bash other cars to prove that theirs is better. You, significantly fail at it, "Just a Nissan..." dude, you are comparing it to a CHRYSLER! Not a Ferrari! I don't know about over there, but it in the US the Crossfire is a failure, ugly, does NOT turn heads, the plastic interior is absolutely cheap and hideous, and the car is nothing special.

A Tata Nano (or whatever is called) will also get you some attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx View Post
    I hate it when people try to bash other cars to prove that theirs is better. You, significantly fail at it, "Just a Nissan..." dude, you are comparing it to a CHRYSLER! Not a Ferrari! I don't know about over there, but it in the US the Crossfire is a failure, ugly, does NOT turn heads, the plastic interior is absolutely cheap and hideous, and the car is nothing special.

A Tata Nano (or whatever is called) will also get you some attention.
    Dig the Nano!

I think I saw less Crossfire than Zondas. And I tur my head when I see one, but in the opposite direction.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Thread Information