Thread: How many more races can/will Schume win?

How many more races can/will Schume win?

Up to the Australian GP Schume had won all but the Monaco GP, that's 9 out of 10 races!

Gentlemen, tell me your thoughts of how many races can Schume win this season? And who holds the most wins in 1 season?
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

exert from Guinness World Records 2003 The most Grand Prix victories in a year is nine, a record shared by both Nigel Mansell in 1992, and by Mchael Schumacher in 1995, 2000, and 2001

so hes already tied his and Nigel's record, if he wins another (and it will happen) the record is his
    eat cicada

i think shumi probably will win all the races unless he haves a tecnical problem in the car .... but lest see only time will speak
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

I think that he's going to break that record EASILY. i dont think he's going to get all 10 just yet, but mayb in a year.

Quote Originally Posted by SIMPLETON
    exert from Guinness World Records 2003 The most Grand Prix victories in a year is nine, a record shared by both Nigel Mansell in 1992, and by Mchael Schumacher in 1995, 2000, and 2001

so hes already tied his and Nigel's record, if he wins another (and it will happen) the record is his

how about 2002 ??

anyway .. he can win them all . will . probably will loose a couple ..
    Last edited by DasModell; 07-08-2004 at 03:54 AM.
    There is no terrible way of winning
    there is just winning

My 2002 edition of Autocourse tells me that Schumacher won 11 races in season 2002. So he holds that record all by himself. Still needs to win two more this year to equal his own record, three to beat it.
    I see no reason why he won't win all remaining rounds - except through mistakes like in Monaco.

There are 18 races, I think he'll win 16 or 15 and then he'll be forced to retirment.

I wouldn't doubt it if he won every other race, and truthfully if he doesn't have any car trouble or qualifying troubles, then he will I believe. I sure would like to see Raikkonen come away with a win this year though.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari Tifosi
    I wouldn't doubt it if he won every other race, and truthfully if he doesn't have any car trouble or qualifying troubles, then he will I believe. I sure would like to see Raikkonen come away with a win this year though.
    Or any other driver to step up the challenge...just to make the sport more interesting to watch.
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

He could easily win the rest of the races this season but he probably won't. Ferrari will probably let Rubens win a few races at the end of the year just to make sure Ferrari is 1-2 in the championship points standings.

Thread Information