Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bentley continental gt

Thumbs up bentley continental gt

i'm not a bentley fan but when i saw that beautiful car....

Re: bentley continental gt

Originally posted by jimmy007
    i'm not a bentley fan but when i saw that beautiful car....
    model?

that model
    Attached Images Attached Images

what a beautiful car! with its powerfull engine and an integral transmission, that's one of the better car in the world i think.
    At the official bentley website www.bentleymotors.com, you can see 2 video of the bentley cont.gt in winter. I want that car

www.bentleymotors.com it is supposed to work

yes,this supercar has a nice design,engine,interior,performance,....

Thumbs up

Thumbs up

AMAZING

This is just an amazing car, design , engine, performance, and ofcourse the Bentley name !! I always thought the SL was my favourite car, this might cause me to change my mind.

Re: AMAZING

Originally posted by Misho
    This is just an amazing car, design , engine, performance, and ofcourse the Bentley name !! I always thought the SL was my favourite car, this might cause me to change my mind.
    SL is ur fav car?,,,,great,but never any cars and supercars can instead the mine fav car in my mind
    sl55 amg is the best

Talking gotta change ur name !!

the SL is probably my favourite car of all time !!
    but SL500 , i think u should change your name to SL55 AMG if u love it that much !!!
    and since ur an SL lover like me, which do you think is better, the SL55 or the SL600 ?? they have identical BHP values but the 600 has more torque coz of the V12.
    and what do u know about the upcoming SL65 ?? or is it gonna be an SL67 ?? i heard a lot of rumours about that car.

Perspolis Rulezzzzzzzzzzzz !!

Re: gotta change ur name !!

Originally posted by Misho
    the SL is probably my favourite car of all time !!
    but SL500 , i think u should change your name to SL55 AMG if u love it that much !!!
    and since ur an SL lover like me, which do you think is better, the SL55 or the SL600 ?? they have identical BHP values but the 600 has more torque coz of the V12.
    and what do u know about the upcoming SL65 ?? or is it gonna be an SL67 ?? i heard a lot of rumours about that car.

Perspolis Rulezzzzzzzzzzzz !!
    i think the sl55 amg is the best
    and this car based on the SL500
    and first the SL500 showed in 2001 frankfurt motor show
    so, i love the SL55 amg

the interior is actually quite a dissapointment if you take the arnage R into consederation - to much of VW's influence which is good or probably the best but it just does not suit a bentley - sure its full of wood and leather but the layout and the materials used for the buttons and knobs are all very VW like - its good but not as good as before - performance man that is ****in good - huge heavy block able to move so quickly is really something - the torque is the positive point is this machine - not so much the horsepower but the torque is brilliant - i would say there could be improvement to the looks - the front especially does not looks vulgur enough - it has that cute mix plump looks - not good for a bentley - overall i would say this is not the best bentley ever but one of - great car!
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

I don't think you really had a good look at the interior then Motorhead.

ok thats even worst - the blue does not go at all with the light wood - the interior on ultimatecarpage is much better but what i am sayin is if you compare it to the arnage R this is not as good or exquisit - its nice i know but its just not as nice - anyway a bentley buyer always buys his car because of its interior and nothing else(ok maybe the brand image and the high class status)
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

Originally posted by motorhead
    ok thats even worst - the blue does not go at all with the light wood - the interior on ultimatecarpage is much better but what i am sayin is if you compare it to the arnage R this is not as good or exquisit - its nice i know but its just not as nice - anyway a bentley buyer always buys his car because of its interior and nothing else(ok maybe the brand image and the high class status)
    It's a good thing you are not a bentley buyer.

Thread Information