Thread: need a bit of help...quik!

need a bit of help...quik!

m not sure where this thread belongs, so i thot id put it up here, coz this si where everyone looks first...

theres a 1985 BMW 635 for sale. done bout 180k km, has a tv and a pretty big woofer in the back, 2 amp's, luvly tires, and the engine bay and engine n everythin around it are very well cleaned. cars in good condition, i drove it a bit, n it still has an amazing kick. they r very few of these in dubai, so having one is gona be pretty kool.

he watns 15000 dhs, thts about $4060, or 2500 pounds (uk).

i mite not be in town for long, i shud be leavin in about 5 months time, n i wont be able to take the car with me. its a 3.5 litre engine, while my current car is a 2.4, but it has much better economy, so tht shud be ok.
    a friend of mine recommended tht i shudnt get it, coz parts will be hard to find.
    m stuk now.
    i want it, but i dont need it rite now, n it wont be all tht esay to pay for it.
    waddaya guys think?
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

are u leaving the town for good ? coz if so, then whats the point of getting a car for only 5 months, especially if u cant take it with you ?
    i do understand however that an 85 6-series would turn some heads in the streets of the UAE.
    ah well, i think forget about it.
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Misho
    are u leaving the town for good ? coz if so, then whats the point of getting a car for only 5 months, especially if u cant take it with you ?
    i do understand however that an 85 6-series would turn some heads in the streets of the UAE.
    ah well, i think forget about it.

i agree, if you are leaving where would you be leaving where would you be going? you might be able to get a different car that might turn heads round that area instead for the same ammount of money if that is what you are bothered about

If it was me i would forget about it and think about another car
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

these beamers are difficult and very expensive to get the parts for. The six series might not be so bad, but if somebody will offer you a cheap 8, stay away from it if you have a tight budget.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

thnx a lot guys....
    ive decided against buying it, but atleast i got to drive it!

btw...incase u guys ever do get the chance to drive one of those, dont pass it up. its amazing.

im off to tanzania for a few weeks, not sure if ill be bale to come online there too often, so til i get bak, cya guys, tc of ureselves, n to whoever understands, "Allahi-khalleek".

cya
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

Thread Information