Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: ok, enough

Originally posted by megotmea7
    dont lie to the kid you know as well as i do he has no idea about skylines or any car for that matter, my dog has more automotiv knowledge than he does(he said a skyline can have 1900hp... show me a 1900hp skyline ill show you a 10000hp civic) he talks out of his ass nonstop, he played GT and saw the f&f movies and he thinks he knows what hes talking about
    the dog must b ur kid then show me a 10,000 HP civic

Originally posted by Falcon500
    So by their thinking me being partialy austrian would be a wog? bloody halfwits. The are around just look :P and also whats a fob
    fobs are generally pacific islanders

Originally posted by r34_296kw
    the dog must b ur kid then
    the stupidity in that made my brain hurt...

Originally posted by r34_296kw
    show me a 10,000 HP civic
    you show me a 1900hp skyline... my point is they dont exist, theres no way in hell there could be a 1900 hp skyline just like thers no way in hell there could be a 10000hp civic its just not posible, even *if* it was possible such a car with such a powerband would be useless
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

theyd be near useless on the road, but on something like a race track or drag strip theyd be pretty good

this is completely a what if senario but if it was even possible to pull 1900hp out of a 2.6 liter I6 at any reasonable rpm(or unreasonable rpm for that matter). the powerband would be so small that you couldnt create a transmission with close enough ratios to take advantage, and if you could youd have more shift time than time the power was actualy getting to the road(and the times the power would actually get to the road would be a big half second burnout) thereby creating a car that is coumpletely useless, not to mention the size of the turbo needed for such a feet would require the engine to idle at about 4000rpm to keep it from dieing. sorry it wouldnt happen, hassent happened , wont happen...

i woudnt rule it out yet though.

and even if they pulled it out of a 2.6 liter I6 it woldnt be the RB, the RB26's block isnt capable of holding such power and the amount of heat created would weaken it even more resulting in a couple nice big holes in the side of the block mabe even the head just poping plum off strait thru the hood followed by a couple red hot pistons and rods shooting strait up in the air

the stupidity in that made my brain hurt...

you show me a 1900hp skyline... my point is they dont exist, theres no way in hell there could be a 1900 hp skyline just like thers no way in hell there could be a 10000hp civic its just not posible, even *if* it was possible such a car with such a powerband would be useless
    well u could put in a $100,000 turbo into it...besides hu wants 2 do it? im just saying it is possible but didnt say there was...u shud read more carefully next time

it is NOT possible, get out of you gran turismo world, there are no $100,000 turbos there are no 1900hp skylines YOU HAVE ABSOLUTLY NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT

it is NOT possible, get out of you gran turismo world, there are no $100,000 turbos there are no 1900hp skylines YOU HAVE ABSOLUTLY NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT
    i dun and neva have played gran turismo

if svo can get 620hp from an engine dating back to the 30's, then why couldnt someone get 1900hp from an rb26dett?

explain to me how it is possible to get 1900hp out of a skyline. next show me a $100,000 turbo

now what makes you belive it is possible to make a skyline 1900hp if its never been done before?

because 620hp isnt 1900hp nor is it the same engine the amount of stress 1900hp would put on a RB26 would literally blow it apart, its not made to handle that much power and the amount of boost and rpm it would have to run to achieve such power si beyond its capabilitys, theyve maxed out the RB WAY below 1900hp and its not possible

well whats the rb block made out of

iron block, aluminum head

Thread Information