Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Australian Unis...

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Jag
    Moneyz... ya its a lot but who really cares in the end rite?
    your kidding right?

a university degree helps ALOT once you get into the work, but dont take for granted you can go to a Melbourne uni from Qatar. i reckon im going to be lucky to afford just the local uni here and everyone reckons im a smartarse
    I am the Stig

Seriously my GF is moving into ANU here in the ACT next year and she may only be secured accomodation for her 1st year, all the international students are taking up the accomodation and the local/interstate students are being made to live off campus! it sucks, Crisis is right. all the unis care about now is money. Some places have just jacked their fees by 25%. there are now degrees that cost over 100k! im not having a go at you by any means H_U please dont take it that way. it just pisses me off cause so many locals miss out on uni places that go to international students and all becasue they pay up front... No wonder the economies set to crash in 10 years...
    The Datto will rage again...

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Unleashed
    loooool... no man... The thing is... I know Neha... We are best friends or so... so I was kinda just playing... don't worry... I been on UCP for too long to know what happens to ppl 'playing' other people...
    safe

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra
    Seriously my GF is moving into ANU here in the ACT next year and she may only be secured accomodation for her 1st year, all the international students are taking up the accomodation and the local/interstate students are being made to live off campus! it sucks, Crisis is right. all the unis care about now is money. Some places have just jacked their fees by 25%. there are now degrees that cost over 100k! im not having a go at you by any means H_U please dont take it that way. it just pisses me off cause so many locals miss out on uni places that go to international students and all becasue they pay up front... No wonder the economies set to crash in 10 years...
    Im sorry about that bro... really isnt my fault... but I havent got much of a choice tho... I have offers but Im not gonna be livng on campus... so nobody can have ago at me for taking up space...

And FPV... Don't worry bro.. if ur a smartass Im sure U'll get somewhere...

And Finally but most importantly... A GIRL HAD TO POST ON THIS THREAD TO LIVEN THIS UP!! wtf? Couldn't you all have said this Sh!t before... This was a dead thread b4 neha posted sumthn on it... lol... look at the date I started this thread... U GUYS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!
    Alright brain... you don't like me and I don't like you... but lets just do this...

hey hey hey, talking about playing ppl..
    well seems like obviously hell boy and lady J know each other..so seems fair.Melbourne???
    Thats where I am , hell boy . When you come down do not worry about wheels and cars, your hooked.bro.
    As for your best friend J she comes down, will be taken care off as well, if shes into bikes????

Quote Originally Posted by Hayabusa
    hey hey hey, talking about playing ppl..
    well seems like obviously hell boy and lady J know each other..so seems fair.Melbourne???
    Thats where I am , hell boy . When you come down do not worry about wheels and <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=cars&v=56">cars</a>, your hooked.bro.
    As for your best friend J she comes down, will be taken care off as well, if shes into bikes????
    coolies ur in melbourne... we should all meet up when we get down there.... if hell boy gets over his fascination with the wheels. what u upto over there?
    i like bikes..... even more if theres a decent guy ridiing it
    Yo mama's so stupid, she tripped over a cordless phone.

Thread Information