Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What cars do you have in GT3?

What cars do you have in GT3?

Well i know its not a new game or anything, but i just got it recently and is still new to me. I was wondering what your best cars were that you have, or if anyone knows what the best car is, in the game?

Right now i have a:
    Pagani Zonda S with 1128hp---top speed is 255mph
    Dodge viper with 1111hp---top speed is 272mph
    Supra with 1063hp---top speed is 232mph
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

almost everything good on the game tuned to the max but since someone stole my controller i can't tell you exactly what i havei know i have an f1 car and it is my favorite
    Last edited by laxplayer98; 08-23-2004 at 05:05 PM.
    My Photography robneill.deviantart.com

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    Well i know its not a new game or anything, but i just got it recently and is still new to me. I was wondering what your best cars were that you have, or if anyone knows what the best car is, in the game?

Right now i have a:
    Pagani Zonda S with 1128hp---top speed is 255mph
    Dodge viper with 1111hp---top speed is 272mph
    Supra with 1063hp---top speed is 232mph
    i have over 150 cars , i won 100 of them and ive sold lots. i cant choose my best car.

TIP:go on the endourance races. go on super speedwaay. the hardest cars you will be againt is the ruf ctr2.
    you will be able to beat it in your viper. at the end you will get a tikford or a pollyphony.

its an easy race with good rewards for you to start serious racing!
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

Quote Originally Posted by challenger

TIP:go on the endourance races. go on super speedwaay. the hardest cars you will be againt is the ruf ctr2.
    you will be able to beat it in your viper. at the end you will get a tikford or a pollyphony.

its an easy race with good rewards for you to start serious racing!
    well thats how i got my pagani yesterday from the money from that race, and i think i'm gonna do it again soon for more $$$$

I've been playing since it came out. Still my favorite PSX/PS2 game ever.

"Best car" is really subjective- are you looking to blow the competition away with ease, or would you rather spend some time really driving the cars and learning how changes affect them? Big horsepower is not always the way to go. Perfect example of this is the Lotus Esprit. Stage 4 turbo will yield over 1000 horsepower, but the brakes (even upgraded) can't deal with it. I've found I turn equal lap times in 500-700hp cars as I do in 1000+ cars.

If you just want to get to 100% (which is kind of hard since you need all golds on all 7 licenses) win a F1 car and go to town on the competition.

My favorite cars are probably the ZO6 Corvette for American and RWD series; the Mercedes CLK55 for the European series; either an Evo V or later or Skyline R34 for Japanese racing. For the FWD series, I recommend the Honda Integra Type-R. Subaru Impreza for the rally races. You don't need the Suzuki PPV. The Tickford is a torque beast and handles rather well. For the endurance races, the Mazda 787B is fun- fast, handles, gets good tire wear. But the real surprise for me was buying the VW Beetle RSi, building it up to ~330hp, and finishing it with upgraded brakes, suspension, and tires. It might make my vote for most fun car to drive.

www.gtplanet.net has all you could ever want to know about GT3- prize car lists, tuning guides, settings; all that stuff.

Have fun!
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

i got almost 200 cars, haven't played it in a wile, Waiting for GT4 :P Cannot race the endurance with the mazda MX-5, does anyone know how to beat that race?

i prefered gt2, with that option to tune almost all the cars to race mode... ahh well one can only dream it apears again in GT4

Ive got quite a few but my favourites are :

980hp Polyphony F1 style car (Definatley the best car in the game)
    TVR Speed 12 (Its actually a Cerbera Speed 12)
    1600bhp Suzuki Escudo (Point and Squirt)
    Lamborghini Diablo GT (Had to use a GameShark thingy to unlock it)

If you want to know more about the Diablo GT then search it on the net. I think its only on the PAL versions of the game. Its like the CLK-GTR in GT2, it was taken out at the last minute but is still on the disk. Its a great car to drive but suffers from some serious oversteer.

does anyone know if they are gonna get ferrari into gt4? i really hope they do and have an enzo in the game that would be soo cool

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    does anyone know if they are gonna get ferrari into gt4? i really hope they do and have an enzo in the game that would be soo cool
    EA will continue to be the exclusive license holder for both Porsche and Ferrari. They might also have Lamborghini, but I'm not positive.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

well.. i'd done the whole game apart from two endurances, which i couldnt be arsed to do, so i started again... and i already got some wicked cars
    UCP's Biggest Mercedes Benz Fan! - Umer Sharif

Owner Of UCP's Best Avatar!!!

When are we gunna see some holden's in GT
    7lt Monaro 300kp/h ++++ Would be great
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs
    EA will continue to be the exclusive license holder for both Porsche and Ferrari. They might also have Lamborghini, but I'm not positive.
    And that's why you should buy Project Gotham 2 on the Xbox.

That's got the Enzo, F50, F40, 288 GTO, 360 Modena, 360 Spider, 360 Challenge Stradale, 550 Barchetta, 575m Maranello, 250 GT, 275 GTB, 355 F1, Dino 245 GT and Testarossa. All the Porsches are in there too, plus the TVRs, Pagani, Koenigsegg, Lotus, Noble, Ascari and Saleen. AND you can take any one of them round the Nordshleife. Woo!

Although it doesn't have the massive number of cars that any of the GT games do, it actually has the ones you want i.e. not Mazda Demios.

On a side note, I can't remember how exactly he did it, but my friend got the Escudo to go over 600mph on the speed ring on GT3. I didn't believe him when he told me, but he did show me... And you call that game realistic!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by VtecMini
    And that's why you should buy Project Gotham 2 on the Xbox.

That's got the Enzo, F50, F40, 288 GTO, 360 Modena, 360 Spider, 360 Challenge Stradale, 550 Barchetta, 575m Maranello, 250 GT, 275 GTB, 355 F1, Dino 245 GT and Testarossa. All the Porsches are in there too, plus the TVRs, Pagani, Koenigsegg, Lotus, Noble, Ascari and Saleen. AND you can take any one of them round the Nordshleife. Woo!

Although it doesn't have the massive number of cars that any of the GT games do, it actually has the ones you want i.e. not Mazda Demios.

On a side note, I can't remember how exactly he did it, but my friend got the Escudo to go over 600mph on the speed ring on GT3. I didn't believe him when he told me, but he did show me... And you call that game realistic!?!?
    project gotham 2 is ACE. i love the cayerne (sp) on it
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

Best game ever, and just as Quiggs i bought it when it came out, and still play it. I don't know who here is from Supercars but i did quite alot of Competitions for GT3 there, loads of fun I got 3 memory cards with all different save games on it and all different cars. My totall must be around 250 I think. My faves are: Audi S4, Toyota Altezza RS200 (supurb drifting vehicle) and the Honda Integra Type R
    Driver for Ultimatecarpage.competition
    Team Manager of Ultimatecarpage.competition

NGT Champion ZAC2 League
    Team Champion ZAC2 League
    NGT Champion ZAC3 League
    Team Champion ZAC3 League

Quote Originally Posted by VtecMini
    AND you can take any one of them round the Nordshleife. Woo!

what are some of your laptimes around the track? And in what car? Im kinda curious about how accurate PGR is
    Driver for Ultimatecarpage.competition
    Team Manager of Ultimatecarpage.competition

NGT Champion ZAC2 League
    Team Champion ZAC2 League
    NGT Champion ZAC3 League
    Team Champion ZAC3 League

Thread Information