Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey guys im new here " Glacius"

Hey guys im new here " Glacius"

Hey guys im new to this forum but not new to chopin i have chopped for about 1 year now and i want to share my chops hope u like

what i did ( i did HELL alot 1½ week work )

i added NEW interior changed the seats added Tv screens brushe the middel console brushed all the tv screen excpet the middle one
    i i added a PS2 (thanks to Visual ) and a ps2 CD gt4 and all the tv screen ahve gt 4 images i added neons on the doors (brushed ) i aadded a remote for the DVD and i brushe ALL the exterior parts on the car EXCPET the rims and the lights , i brushed the lights GLOW and aLL the neon glow i brushed the ROOF from scratch and o ddi bla bla bla bla well basically i did ALOT its not super but i hope u like it i will make new chop soon cus im ADDICTED lol thanks for readin all this shit and i thank EVERYONE who have recived my wips and given me some tips thanks all

what i did ( i did HELL alot 1½ week )

the oRIG

and my CONCEPT R

and the NEON CRAZY version

and the ROOF neon version

and here is a chop me and my friend BOCH from spain did

GLACIUS:

Hey ppl me and BOCH had decided to do a concept togehter and this is it
    we made this ordinary Celica into a crazy Import ..what I did was

1.brushed the bumper from scratch added cooler (boch modified it) I brushed all the colour and relfections
    and I added my GOLF lip and I brushed some extra highlights and glossyness.I also brushed the CElica into the magazine
    I I adde my EVO vinyls slitly modified .and I added some partner decals.
    I think me and BOCH did a splendid job and us to workin togheter was a dream come true =D
    hope you like this project

Best regard Glacius

BOCH:

Hi guys... like glac says, we decide to do a good chop together... all airbrushed... with a lot of details...

2.I make all carbonfiber parts, and arches,... but all parts in the car are worked together.

Glac is a splendid airbrusher.. hope we can work together another time...
    cheers.

Original:

Street version:

Import version:

Crazy Import version:

and here is another chop i did

i added loads of stuff but what i brushed as the arch vent parlty the arches front bumper and side skirt i brushed a NEW side to remove teh OLD decals . 8)

Orig

My tunned version

[/url]

Hello my friend.

Glad to see you decided to visit and take advantage of this great site. The features here are amazing.

Regarding your chops, I won't add anything you haven't heard before. You're a GOD...where do I register for your chopping religion?

You have a fan in Portugal.

Enjoy your day.

RuiG.
    Last edited by RuiG; 09-01-2004 at 09:24 AM.
    http://vreal.no.sapo.pt/
    http://dp-studio.webcindario.com/imagenes/usuarios/ruig/g_Ruig.html

Where did you find all the game pads, and all the fine details like that little light in front of the intercooler??? totally amazing!!!!

Hey foto_choppa! you should be taking note

Hello there and welcome those chops are excellent!!!!!

we look forward from hearing about you!!!!!!!

p.s. call me rhys
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

i was thinking of posting one of my chops but i dont want to now.

thats is completely amazing, i wish that i could say i was that good after a year but i am just not but then again its only been 7 or so months since istarted chopping
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

hey, r u da same guy from digimods.! if u r ..ive seen ur chops on there , they are awsome!!!!!!!!!
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

thanks challenger yes i am the same guy " glacius-projects " that s me thanks for the comments guys and btw AWESOME forum u guys have here REALLY nice

Welcome to the forums.

Great chops, be sure to enter the weekly chopping competitions - no prizes, but bragging rights for the week.

Quote Originally Posted by NoOne
    Welcome to the forums.

Great chops, be sure to enter the weekly chopping competitions - no prizes, but bragging rights for the week.

hey summon having RuiG and Galius in the comps oh well guess we need ot get practicing

Ps.s i neeed to learn how to airbrush
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Awesome chops, welcome to UCP

I think I'll post again.

Glacius is a very nice person and an amazing chopper. I have the pleasure of chatting with him, and his tips are always very useful.

The best way to learn is looking at chops, and trying to figure out how they were done...I learned that way 6 months ago.

Now this forum has one of the best choppers around to use has inspiration.

Have fun.

RuiG

Quote Originally Posted by RuiG
    Now this forum has one of the best choppers around to use has inspiration.

Have fun.

RuiG

jesus, hes one of the best i would loove to see the best

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    jesus, hes one of the best i would loove to see the best
    As in many things in life, we shouldn't be comparing different styles, influences and final results...even if sometimes we need or must to.

Glacius is good...better make it amazing in his own "thing"...but many other are the masters ofhteir own "business"...IAC, Zammo, Photoped, Boch, Neo and Neo (there's two of them), Damian, Digimods, Aurel, Paavo...you name it.

I think it's a pleasure to see this artists working.

RuiG

Quote Originally Posted by RuiG
    As in many things in life, we shouldn't be comparing different styles, influences and final results...even if sometimes we need or must to.

Glacius is good...better make it amazing in his own "thing"...but many other are the masters ofhteir own "business"...IAC, Zammo, Photoped, Boch, Neo and Neo (there's two of them), Damian, Digimods, Aurel, Paavo...you name it.

I think it's a pleasure to see this artists working.

RuiG

suppose,

Wow!
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

Thread Information