Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Honda HSC Concept

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Unleashed
    What about the shape of the Lotus Espirit? didnt that go on for aaaaages as well?
    Yes it did. Even the replacement looked not very dissimilar from the original. However for Japanese manufacturers, where 4 years redos are almost considered a standard, to keep the NSX going this long has been a first.

Another long-lifer: Ferrari 308-328.
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    Why did u bring back this dead thread???

anyways... i'm surprised honda can come up with a design like this... i'm not sure if Honda should use the "Lambo Doors" though... i mean... its HONDA!
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckst4

anyways... i'm surprised honda can come up with a design like this... i'm not sure if Honda should use the "Lambo Doors" though... i mean... its HONDA!
    hey man! what do u mean 'its HONDA!'? There is absolutely nothing wrong with Honda.
    btw... ur nodding ur head a bit too fast to the beat im listening to rite now...
    Alright brain... you don't like me and I don't like you... but lets just do this...

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Unleashed
    hey man! what do u mean 'its HONDA!'? There is absolutely nothing wrong with Honda.
    btw... ur nodding ur head a bit too fast to the beat im listening to rite now...
    i mean, cars with "lambo doors" r always fast cars... like SLR and ENZO... if honda can get up to a supercar standard... then it deserve the lambo doors... if not, then its just a show no go...

anyways...the nodding is a bit too fast for a Celine Dion song if thats wot ur listening to...
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

I went to a Motorshow in my country and the HSC was there.
    Really good i must say.

i mean, cars with "lambo doors" r always fast cars... like SLR and ENZO... if honda can get up to a supercar standard... then it deserve the lambo doors... if not, then its just a show no go...

anyways...the nodding is a bit too fast for a Celine Dion song if thats wot ur listening to...
    Im sure the HSC would have been a supercar if it was produced... but its a fact that the Japanese laws restrict the cars produced in Japan to 280 bhp so its not really Hondas fault... plus the NSX was among the best of them...
    And... it wasnt Celine Dion you fool... it was Britney Spears... :P
    (Any other Dance Hall fans around?!)
    Alright brain... you don't like me and I don't like you... but lets just do this...

Well, because it had the right pictures for anyone that didn't know what the HSC concept was. There were older and deader threads but this one had the right pics.

I agree, if the HSC concept made it to production it should have a better door design. 'Lambo doors' and gullwings have other benefits beside the cool factor. If you look at the pics, you'll notice the door extents really far sideways. Not very practical because one benefit in a flip-up design is door clearance. In the HSC design it looks like you need atleast 3 feet of clearance just to open the door enough to get in.

Honda doesn't have the image of a Supercars you mentioned. Read some old reviews on the NSX, it was proclaimed by more than one auto journalist as the finest automobile ever produced. Yes it lacks power but its a very capable car.
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Thread Information