Thread: Skids, burnouts, drifts and stuff

Skids, burnouts, drifts and stuff

I want to get all your attention to this really old thread... the first one I had ever posted... it just kind of died out... I would like you all to visit it and do what u can to liven it up a bit more... plus u'll enjoy it too, im sure.

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...5&page=8&pp=15
    Alright brain... you don't like me and I don't like you... but lets just do this...

is there really any point that thread has been dead for ages and no-one was missing it sur3 there might be some good pics on there .

if your gonna do anything why not start a nwe on here
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    is there really any point that thread has been dead for ages and no-one was missing it sur3 there might be some good pics on there .

if your gonna do anything why not start a nwe on here
    lol... i thought about for this a while... first of all... if I had started a new thread... some smart ass would come up and say 'umm... repost' so... I kinda wanted to acknowledge that I already know that there is a previous post. secondly, the newbies wouldn't have known that there was a thread like that... cos it 'is' ancient, and nobody would actually go looking for threads that far back... if u know what i mean. Plus, its a good source for those nice pics people have posted so its also more like an invitation for those who would want to go check it out... But ya... it would be a good idea to continue the thread here... so let me contribute with some new ones I have... coming up:
    Alright brain... you don't like me and I don't like you... but lets just do this...

BTW... that thread was also my pride and joy when UCP forums were first made... believe it or not, I am one of the oldest members (51st to be exact) although I havent posted much... That thread was the most viewed and the one with the most replies (mostly by me ) for a long time... before it died down.

mustang can i have that murcie as my avatar PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

Quote Originally Posted by cuntukimushroom
    mustang can i have that murcie as my avatar PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

if you want i was going to use it but i think its waaaaay to big maybee ask matra or someone with editing software and they might change it for you so that it is the right size

here area few more if you want to use them
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Thread Information