Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: - Pics of New S4 & A4 -

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari Tifosi
    I like the new look of the S4, but as far as the A4 goes...well I really don't like the new look of it.
    Was that supposed to be a joke man?! cos to me, they both look the same!!
    Alright brain... you don't like me and I don't like you... but lets just do this...

Quote Originally Posted by andy.muc
    Those front lights are ugly as hell!
    I don't think its that bad... infact I think its a good improvement. I read that you own an A4 2.5 TDI... could it be that your car is holding you back from liking the newer one?! becos it happened to me too... I drive a 2001 Accord and when they changed the shape in 2003 I hated it because it was ugly (or so I thought) but it was actually because I knew 'now I own the older older model and it is an older shape'. I've come to love the new Accord now although I still drive my 2001 Accord... which I love too!
    However... it will always be like that... designers will bring out new designs and change shapes because they have to improve it... they can't just let the same shape run for four or so years, eventually its going to get boring. But when they do release the new designs not everybody will appreciate it, some people will love it and others will not... just because we have different tastes.
    Alright brain... you don't like me and I don't like you... but lets just do this...

If I had a choice I would choose the B6 over B7…. But why did the B7 come out… the B6 only came out 2000, BMW 3series E46 its competitor came out 1998 while the Mercedes-Benz C-class w203 also came out 2000, they are still holding there shapes… why change a good looking car so early?
    WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!! Renault F1 :)

Thread Information