Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Orca C113

(dreaming.... that car.... autoban.... druling....)

I don't see the obsession with pure performance. I mean I couldn't care less how fast a car is. If it isn't beautiful I don't want the sucker. I mean if I just want to feel insane acceleration I can get it for free. Several of my co-workers let me do ride-alongs. The point of owning a car you love is to love every aspect of the car. But hey, thats just crazy crazy me. There has never been a lembo produced that I would ever own in any way shape or form. And only one ferrari... three letters GTO. And even then I'd sell five GTOs to have one 65 Daytona. Ok.... I'll shut up now, sorry.

DH
    Mmmm 920 HP 8.5 liter V-12... life is good.

I like it! I think it looks like a Lamborghini.. those aggressive sharp lines, the huge about on air intakes.. oh, pre-Murcie era of course

now that you say it, it has somewhat aggressive styling, i'm growing fond of its styling
    Puff Daddy says his Ferrari 360 Spider can go 220 because the speedo says so
    *coughretardcough*

Its one of the first fiercely aggressive cars since the Diablo!

Thumbs down well do you think so

well this car is beutiful but you can t realy put it beside any car you mention
    {lamborghini ,Ferrari......}
    the ugliest Lamborghini is better looking than that

well this car is beutiful but you can t realy put it beside any car you mention
    {lamborghini ,Ferrari......}
    the ugliest Lamborghini is better looking than that
    you mean the tractor? nawww.
    Last edited by DwZX35; 10-11-2003 at 07:49 PM.
    *coughretardcough*

Yes, the tractor !!

actually i know someone that could argue that the tractor is better looking than this !! plus it has greater towing capacity !!
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

Re: Yes, the tractor !!

Originally posted by Misho
    actually i know someone that could argue that the tractor is better looking than this !! plus it has greater towing capacity !!
    [SARCASM]Don't be dissin the tractor now[/SARCASM]
    *coughretardcough*

just to keep this thread alive
    *coughretardcough*

Originally posted by UnamedSupercar
    There has never been a lembo produced that I would ever own in any way shape or form. And only one ferrari... three letters GTO. And even then I'd sell five GTOs to have one 65 Daytona. Ok.... I'll shut up now, sorry.

DH
    You might even be prepared to sell all 39 GTO's but you will never get a 65 Daytona, simply because such a car does not exist.

The production of the Orca is in april 2004, and it costs only $266,000, not a bad price for the performance, and it will only be sold in Europe. (nooo!)
    *coughretardcough*

Originally posted by DwZX35
    The production of the Orca is in april 2004, and it costs only $266,000, not a bad price for the performance, and it will only be sold in Europe. (nooo!)

dont count me in for one DwZX35 !!
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

Originally posted by Misho
    dont count me in for one DwZX35 !!
    OK, think about it, this car beats the crap out of the enzo, F1, etc., and costs about 1/3 of the price
    *coughretardcough*

This is asolutely true, but its doesn;t have the name, class, image, heritage, looks. . .

its performance is truly amazing, but at 277K its not cheap by any means. for the exact same price u can get a Murcielago, which to me is a lot more car than the Orca. they both have supercar performance figures, but the Lambo gives u a lot more than that. Anyways, these straight line numbers aren't the only perfromance category. Plus, no independant agency has tested it yet i beleive.
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

Thread Information