Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Orca C113

Originally posted by Misho
    This is asolutely true, but its doesn;t have the name, class, image, heritage, looks. . .

its performance is truly amazing, but at 277K its not cheap by any means. for the exact same price u can get a Murcielago, which to me is a lot more car than the Orca. they both have supercar performance figures, but the Lambo gives u a lot more than that. Anyways, these straight line numbers aren't the only perfromance category. Plus, no independant agency has tested it yet i beleive.
    Autoweek mag did, they even mentioned that it was comfortatble, and dude, this would absolutly smoke a murc
    Puff Daddy says his Ferrari 360 Spider can go 220 because the speedo says so
    *coughretardcough*

Another boosting post, actually i'll just make a thread to attract more attention, like, Orca C 113: Fastest Car Ever?
    *coughretardcough*

Is there anything to back these performance stats?

I think the stylings pretty good, but besides the stats, I don't know, I just know it could beat any stock car--and even some race cars--in a race, road or drag
    Last edited by DwZX35; 11-07-2003 at 09:00 PM.
    *coughretardcough*

i have a feeling ur really overrating this car.
    i mean how can u call the styling good or not bad ?
    performance sounds great, but with nuthin to back-it up.
    i dont wanna diss the car, but i dont wanna give it more than it deserves, so until it actually shows those performance tests and becomes road legal, adios !!
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

i think it is one of the most horrible cars i've ever seen in my life, here in Mexico we may call it a "naco" car. It has no taste its like a "wanna be agressive" and it has the most horrible headlights that you could see today. horrible, Horrible, HORRIBLE
    MaJuLpEñO! CoOl, FrEsH, nAtUrAl PeOpLe!! (CCK)

I gotta agree ... this car ain't easy on the eyes, as someone else put it "looks like a kit car". If I were in the market for a supercar this wouldn't make my top ten list, could anyone really compare this to a Koenigsegg CC 8S (my 1st choice), or a Pagani Zonda or a Murcielego.
    Last edited by NoOne; 11-16-2003 at 08:08 PM.

Thread Information