pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

its not worth as much as their selling it for ,

Maybe 300,000 but definitly not over 600,000

its just inpractical

who has that much money just to waste on a car????

a porsche carrera gt on the other hand is well worth it

sung to the tune of: "oh christmas tree"

oh atombob, oh atombob
    you really are a moron
    your comments are, like a disease
    they rot my mind, and itch like fleas
    oh atombob oh atombob
    do us a favor: kill yourself

Quote Originally Posted by atombob03
    a porsche carrera gt on the other hand is well worth it
    Why is the Porsche worth it and not the Enzo? Care to back up your oppinion? If not, all you're doing is sounding like a 10 year old fanboy.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Once again, attack of the chat room doofuses.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by johnnynumfiv; 09-14-2004 at 03:52 PM.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

first its over 200,000 less and second the enzo looks cool and everything but the gt have a much better desing and finish

Dude, you betta back up what you're saying quickly, before I'm getting pissed. I already got into a conflict with a guy who said he simply hated Enzos without backing up his word. You better back up and make a more informative thread than this. This is by far the most useless thread I've seen. You could post the cost of the Enzo, compairing it to other cars of the same performance, and make a detailed thread explaining thoroughly your thesis. Making these threads to get attention is not an excuse. Remember this next time.
    Anyway, I know almost 1 million in CDN is a bit much but remember Ferrari put years of F1 technology into this car. It is contributed to the greatest human (I think) in the human history, Enzo Ferrari for starting such a great company. It is also the reputation and exclusivity. Out of that 1 million, 400,000 is because it says Ferrari on it. Why, compare it to Lamborghini, Porsche Carrera GT and other cars. Also, the radical design, Ferrari's design is unique and while it is a big risk to release radical designs, Ferrari doesn't have a problem because rich people would buy it anyway because it's a Ferrari. Exclusivity, only a handful of these cars were ever made. Owing this car would be like owing a piece of Ferrari heritage. And here are some pictures to remind what a beautiful car this is.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "To control 800 horsepower relying just on arm muscles and foot sensitivity can turn out to be a dangerous exercise."
    Michael Schumacher

first its over 200,000 less and second the enzo looks cool and everything but the gt have a much better desing and finish
    That's a weak argument (if you can call it that) to back up your statment that the Enzo is waste of money. I hope Werty doesn't see this thread
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

whoaw i never said it was ugly but youre saying rich people would buy it just because it say ferrari on it

why not buy a gt for cheaper just cuz it says porsche on it hmmmm?

whoaw i never said it was ugly but youre saying rich people would buy it just because it say ferrari on it

why not buy a gt for cheaper just cuz it says porsche on it hmmmm?
    I know you didn't say it was ugly but it sure sounded like that when you said it was a big waste of money. Yes, rich people would buy it because it says Ferrari on it. Ask anybody and most will reply 'because it's a Ferrari'. It's all about reputation and technology. Ferrari's technology is far superior compared to Lamborghini's and Porsche's. Porsche is more like a supercars for the poorer rich (umm doesn't quite make sense). Porsche is struggling to get sales, which is why they also released an SUV. Ferrari don't have to worry about that, so they jack up their prices because there will always be people with enough money to buy a Ferrari, even if it isn't worth it.
    "To control 800 horsepower relying just on arm muscles and foot sensitivity can turn out to be a dangerous exercise."
    Michael Schumacher

for rich people who can afford either the Enzo or the CGT the price doesnt realy matter. 200 k is nothin to these people, and the enzo is better by far. have you ever stood in front of either of these? the enzo has such an attention getting design and is much more commanding in appearance. u need to back up your opinion. post the price, and performance specs for each of these cars. so far all youve argued is that its expensive. maybe its worht it. what if it was a house for 640,000. would you say thats a waste of money? no, because its worth it, its a house. so show us why the enzo isnt WORTH 640,000, we already know it COSTS 640,000
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

[QUOTE=SPHFerrari] for rich people who can afford either the Enzo or the CGT the price doesnt realy matter. 200 k is nothin to these people, and the enzo is better by far.

WHY NOT

Thread Information