Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Farewell - Uk CARS

Farewell - Uk CARS

Uk cars, lol-----Farewell.

One last day, One last Post, One last time, For good. This is the last I will ever post on Ucp (don’t cry I’m happy). So my ban is up then, Why was I banned? Ill tell you why I made a comment about Nazi’s I said what I want to do to one if I came across one. I have a right to hate Nazis! They killed million in WW2, Gassed lines of Jews stretching miles. I’m Christian I’m British, if you didn’t know. So why did I get banned? Ill tell you why because some people cant stand it, some people cant stand me. Did I deserve The ban? Ill tell you, Yes I did, I’ve had previous warnings about previous abuse, swearing and other rebellious acts. So Did I deserve to be called a racist? Ill tell you, No!
    I thought a Matra Et Alpine and I were friends, we often P’med each other at the start, I had lots of Msn messenger convosations with him, we talked about cars and life issues.
    He then changed. He started to change rapidly, I started to get countless pm’s about warnings, useless things like the word “crap”. I often liked to joke with him, sometimes he couldn’t take it so he edited my post or changed my avatar which led me wounded up for my 1st ban. More and more offensive posts were made to me “jimbo is 00000000000.9 % of the world and I don’t give shit” tell me Why didn’t he get banned for that? Swearing to me and offensive post towards me. Later that day on msn it was all nice pie, “hello jim how are you mate?” Wtf!!!!! Back stabber! I also know that in the mod forum there is talk about me. So why am I now being called some rx7 member? Matra said my ip is the same! Its not I can assure you. So that the reason im never coming to post on ucp again. Called a racist , and I was called a paedophile on the first ban.
    By now you can see my point hopefully. I was pretty sad after all of that. Am I such a bad member? Did any one ever get offended by any of my posts? Iam sorry If I did offend.
    I tried to bring a bit of humour into ucp, just a little bit, sometimes I did go a bit too far.
    On ucp ive met some very cool people one of those was Peter Locke – what a legend, alpine fanatic, racer, a real car enthusiast. But why hate me so much?? Im sorry to him, If I offended him so much to do the same to me.
    I also learnt that challenger had been banned today for a swear word, what is ucp coming to ? And many other members are starting to agree with me about the attitude thing, at least 6 main members have told me that, For example “ matra has become so controlive over ucp, since becoming a mod, hes changed” – I will leave these anonymous.
    Once again this is the last post I will post on ucp! Its not about the banning’s, its about certain members who are like the way they are.
    Anyway I wish you all good luck in your life, and all you need to do is laugh. Good Bye all

Don’t edit this Matra, come on its my last post, you should be glad im going, Just one more time, please. Oh and correcting everyones posts pissed people off.

Does Matra deserve punishment for offending me? And causing to me to leave?? F**King Hell Yes!

Im sad

lol.

see you later in the afterlife
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

maybe you cold just visit us once in a while?? lol

aight dude. i for one understand his choice, I think most of us have misunderstood him on many things.

I'm sad to see you go UK even though I don't post here that often I do read alot on these forums, And you did bring humor to Ucp and you made me laugh I'ts a shame to see you leave like this. (and btw yes UCP has become very strict i mean a while ago somebody got banned for the britney madonna kiss picture as an avatar , I mean come on we all saw it on Tv so why not here I mean It's in No way offensive)

Ahhh goodbye, see you in the after-life.

UK, I don't think this will be your last message. You were banned, now unbanned, let's just forget and move on.

Your Pal, Niko.

c ya man. where r u going to find another place where you can spend a lot of time with other car nuts??? good luck in finding one!

Good for you Uk CARS!

Even though you might not ever read this, i wanna say that I really admire what you are doing. I think its good that you dont just say: "well... ok" and then just keep on being "stepped on"!
    I havent "been widness" to much of these tensions between you and Matra (i've read a few threads or so), but as i can see in you post here, there's been a lot.
    I cant see why he's got so big a problem with you.. i mean.. really.. you didnt even closely offend me, by any of the things youve ever said. maybe he's just very easily offended or maybe he just cant control the "power" given to him as a moderator...
    Not to offend you Matra, but i think you're overreacting a bit..

I know that in this forum, i might not be one of the "Big Guys" or anything... my rep is only 10.. but the cause of that (as i see it) is that this a few users on UCP are so easily offended that as soon they see a word as "crap" or something like that they give the user who said it a negative rep.. and to be honest, I think that is pretty lame (again: In my opinion and dont get offended by this).

Up until about a week ago, I had a rep at about 7-9 or so.. the user who gave me the negative reps either gave me the negative without a reason (or at least he didnt tell me the reason) or because of the use of a "bad word". Not to offend but in my opinion you seem a little "snobby" to me i think its ruining UCP to be honest.

What is UCP coming to? as Uk CARS said... im asking the same question..
    "Power, Beauty, Soul" - Aston Martin

Is there any way you guys could reach some kind of a middle ground here? I'm not one to pass judgement on either you or Matra, if you guys started out as friends, talk about it...
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Peace out Jimbo Ill Miss your sense of humor here.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

If this is truly your last post, then I wish you all the best.

It is unfortunate that after several months of posting and PM'ing members that we were raising the standards of conduct,content and language in these forums, some members chose not to improve with the mass majority, but we all have choices to make.

We did not decide to crack down overnight, it was quite a long drawn out process with much discussion in the mod forums on what would be deemed acceptable. Our intent was and is to keep this site respectable and accessible to all people no matter what their experience, background, knowledge and most importantly their age.

There are many forums out there that will cater to a certain mentality, that are willing to allow adult content, language and conduct to run wild, I've been to many, I'm sure some - if not most - of the members here know the type of forums I'm referring to. There is a reason why we are now here, these are the Ultimate Car Pages' Ultimate Forums, I think we are more of a community than other forums, my opinion but I don't think I'm alone in thinking it.

In closing, I'm not happy that we are losing a valuable member/friend, but these forums will still be here and will keep improving and building a strong community of car enthusiasts that share extensive knowledge, experience, and opinions in topics sometimes other than cars.

As I said earlier in the post, We all have choices to make, I hope whatever your decision is works out to be the best for you.

-Dave

It's always sad to see a member go, especially a fellow car enthusiast...

***sigh***
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

wot u mean all of us lol!!!

I will miss you UK cars, its to bad you want to leave, but i understand your reasons. Keep in touch over msn

Come by once and awhile, for enzo pics
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Thread Information