Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Farewell - Uk CARS

What UK_Cars post is saying and it has taken him to stand up and let it all out, Is that us members don't need to be the only one's taken a good hard look at ourselves
    I think he has great strength i for one would have been smashing my screen here if i was labled some of the things he was,
    He's a good bloke he has a laugh sure as he says he can go over board some times but i dont see any problem with him at all, We allways need to have a good laugh in life or we will die very unhappy people

P.S i think the Nazi’s are pussys also And i have german blood.

17/09/2004 the day uk_cars left ucp will never be the same
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

see you around jim U wer the first person i payed attention to when i joined UCP back in january, and since then definitely a top member; quality posts, threads, great humour and rebellious acts that i liked to be part of
    Everything you said i agree with, hopefully this will change things a little. Il get back to you about you comin down to my place soon, lets hope our relationship isnt effected by this

So long Jimbo.

( p.s maybe some mod should change jimbos status from 'senior member' to 'RIP' or something along the lines of that! )

Jim,

I'm sorry to hear you are leaving, the community will lose a valuable member. It saddens me that you could not always act in accordance to the forum regulations, which aren't the strictest.

Thanks and regards,
    Wouter Melissen
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Farewell UKCARS, have fun away from UCP
    bye :'-(
    UCP's Biggest Mercedes Benz Fan! - Umer Sharif

Owner Of UCP's Best Avatar!!!

Well ... theres one of the last remaining pinacles of humour on UCP gone. One thing I came to UCP for is to have a laugh and Ive noticed, I think everyone has noticed that things are being taken too seriously around here. Yeah, we don't want to become like the flame fest forums of SC.net but when i first arrived as DB9 the forums were not only free of flamers but it was also very relaxed. Im not surprised if I too will leap into the same direction as UKCars but I will leave without a goodbye because I wont be missed. UKcars however will and I will not stand by and let one of the legends of UCP and one of my favourite members to leave because of the truth that this forum is turning into a Big Brother-esque "in-tolerant" one that does not accept words that no one can say we didnt say when we were 6 or 7. If you can't accept words that I will not say because you'll ban me just to prove a point then you shouldnt be on here ... I doubt anyone on this forum is much below 12. Im 15, Ive been brought up in a community where you cant say rude words without punishment but I could say "sh*t" when I was 11 and my parents didnt punish me, they just told me not to say it. So why, I ask, is it acceptable to be banned; which is a major form of punishment, just because you have said a word which we cannot deny is used on a regular day in this social climate? Im not picking sides here and Im not concentrating on any particular moderator, especially Matra because all experience I have had with him has been good. Im just extremely worried that UCP, my main "chill" forum on the net is turning into a tight content controlled metaphoric fortress where free speech is disallowed if it is in the slightest radical.

Oh - and I hate the Nazis and most people I know hate Nazis and do you blame them ... they were to blame for the Holocast where millions of innocent jews were slaughtered. Good luck UKCars ... but you arent going until Ive put up a fight mate. I wont let you go like this.

hey, at least I'm still here

(I can give humor without being banned for being racest)
    Last edited by Karrmann; 09-16-2004 at 01:33 PM.

its been great UK ive really enjoyed ur posts
    "Revenge is a dish best served cold"

wow, wots happened!?!?!?!?!!?!

now UK is goin!!!!!
    well it ant guna be the same,il miss ur chops, ur funni coments , and your good findings!!!!
    i think you should seriously consider abowt stayin m8!!!!!!! we will be able to tell that u arnt around anymore!!!!! it would be quieter (sp) in a way

agen.......consider stayin or at least do one more of ur wkd/funni chops before leaving us
    Last edited by Wouter Melissen; 09-16-2004 at 02:02 PM.
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    hey, at least I'm still here

(I can give humor without being banned for being racest)
    Forgot about you

That sux...

I only ever read a few of your posts UK but they never seemed offensive to me. Farewell
    Most wanted cars:

Ford GT, Aston Martin DB9, Nissan Skyline R-34 V-Spec II, 2004 SVT Cobra Mustang, VW Golf R32, TVR Cerbera 4.5, Ford Focus RS, Aston Martin Vanquish S

Still waiting.....Shelby Cobra, Shelby GR1, 2006 Ford Lightning, Next generation SVT Mustang Cobra 2006? Mazda Speed RX8

The offensive ones got deleted, I believe.

no, some were edited

Don't turn this in a Matra & Alpine bashing thread, or we'll have to delete it altogether.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Hey! Thanks for editing my whole post. I just went on a whole rant about UKCARS leaving and u edit my point. Point taken. See ya UK!!

P.S. I just got my whole post edited and if you saw it then you know my point. Ill miss ya UK and so will everyone else.

P.P.S. It was just a point I was making..It wasnt about Matra!!

i really enjoyed your posts & yor humor. Farewell.

Thread Information