View Poll Results: Should There be a Blue Review Sticky?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes for sure!

26 96.30%
  • NO BLOODY WAY!

1 3.70%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Sticky

New Sticky

Im interested in starting a new sticky thread (if the mods will do it for me) where ill review a car every week and write up a review and post it there. today i did an R33 skyline. you can view it in the Car comparison thread. Just an idea, what are you guys thoughts?
    The Datto will rage again...

good idea mate id like to see it
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra
    Im interested in starting a new sticky thread (if the mods will do it for me) where ill review a car every week and write up a review and post it there. today i did an R33 skyline. you can view it in the Car comparison thread. Just an idea, what are you guys thoughts?
    Ok... if it makes u feel special
    Alright brain... you don't like me and I don't like you... but lets just do this...

I like the idea, would make a good touch to the forums. I'm all in favor of this one.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

You can help out otha guys who might want to buy a car- perhaps the car you reviewed. Just make sure you don't run out of cars! I have some little suggestions, such as:
    a) listing 3 or 4 of the car's main rivals
    b) quick glance- for those who can't be bothered/don't have time to fully read the review- which highlights the good and bad points of the car.

I'm sure mods will be all for it, maybe even a little own Sub-Forum (Like the Hi Res Hideout) for it if it becomes very reliable. You'll have to do it for a while to get that though...

Yea im a bit concerned whats gunna happen if i turn up week after week at different dealerships asking to test drive stuff
    then again canberras a big enough place, ill be able to keep it up I reckon.
    Those suggestions are good thanks AUDI, ill keep them in mind, any others are welcome.
    If it got to the point of having my own sub forum thatd be my UCP highpoint, forget rep if it got to the point where i had one of those id be the happiest man on UCP

I wouldnt be surprised if you run out of things to drive. Most dealers of new cars require a bank statment of some sort to prove that you are capable of buying it (as my friend found out when he went to drive an Audi TT).

Just pick your cars wisely mate. Or win lotto

Well theres at least a dozen new car dealers (probably many more) i could go to and that doesnt include the dozens and dozens of second hand dealerships, i mean i wouldnt exclusively review new cars or i could get myself into trouble

Woops No I Voted The Wrong One Can A Mod Change It?
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

you should, but do all kinds of cars, not just superfastRicers, do some porsches
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    Woops No I Voted The Wrong One Can A Mod Change It?
    donem but you won't be listed as having voted on the YES anymore
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    you should, but do all kinds of cars, not just superfastRicers, do some porsches
    I dont know if i could do the top end cars like porsches, im 18 guys! but things like falcon XR6T, SV6 would prolly be as expensive as it got.

i could have a wish list for cars youd want me to do maybe?

mate anythings worth a try, maybe some other members could do something similar for in their neck of the woods, i know Matra has posted heaps of certain track days of his like with the Monaro
    I am the Stig

Thread Information