Thread: G-Power G6 6er E63

G-Power G6 6er E63

time to get back into the swing of things...
    Attached Images Attached Images

chop? PS? did a good job is it real?
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

It's real.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

its a chop. sooo much a chop. its probably a chop of the 6 series made to LOOK like a gpower w/e it is.
    the CF and some other little details look too fake.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Well, there are things you can do to pictures to make them have different looks, but I doubt that anything on the actual car is altered. The lighting, the crispness, the edges - they all might be altered. But, I really doubt the actual car is.

the CF weave is huge, and some parts just look really fake...
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Do you really think that a company would release pictures of their own cars that were photoshopped? I don't mean the picture was photoshopped afterwards, I mean the entire photo of the car being photoshopped...

That carbon looks real to me Whiteballz, its the side bodykit that isn't doing it for me. Look at the rear angle pic, and the part of the bodykit that has the line going up, look at how different the colour is to the colour of car. It looks airbrushed to me. Plus wheels look a tincy bit flat and sized up. But if you say its real. I guess it is. Looks good, IMO.

It has been "digitally enhanced".
    There are several areas that look dodgy.
    Front 3/4 view
    - Look at where the front spoiler joins the bumper, next to the two spotlights in the grille.
    There is an area of bodywork, just above the join where the metallic flecks in the paint dissapear, giving it a flat blueish grey colour.

- Look at the two spot lights on the right side of the picture.
    On the left set the outer of the two lights clearly appears to be set back, compared to the inner light.
    On the right side, if the inner light appears set back in comparison to the outer light.
    From this angle you should not be able to see all of the outer light, as it should be "behind" the inner light.

- Look at the tread on the bottom of the front tyre. The tread going 'across' the tyre doesn't align with the lines of tread just visible on the rim of the tyre.

- The line 'cut' into the side skirt towards the rear is clearly airbrushed

- The edge of the rear tyre appears sharp, with tread detail. The far edge of the tyre is slightly fuzzy, and completely lacking in any detail, and is a continuous flat colour.

Rear 3/4 view:
    - The side skirt and bottom of the front spoiler are devoid of any metallic flecks, and look like flat areas of colour.

- On the 'cut' into the side skirt the highlights are not straight, but has lots of suspiciously round indentations, which look like careless airbush/ eraser marks

- Both front and rear wheel don't appear to be in perspective with the rest of the car.
    Thanks for all the fish

definetely not totally real.
    halo 2 - november 9

genuine G-Power mediapic... but G-Power have done the chop...

The G-POWER G6 5.0 engine catapults this 6-series vehicle in M-format from G-POWER on the basis of the new BMW 645i into the highest performance dimension of its category. Generating 420 bhp / 308 kW and a maximum torque of 540 Nm, the modified luxury liner accelerates in just 4.8 seconds from 0 to 100 km/h and has a top speed of 285 km/h.

The G-POWER’s increase in engine capacity to 5.0 litres is achieved by means of the new hand-crafted crankshaft, a modified engine block, various bores and the use of forged pistons and costs € 33,000. Needless to say, the package also includes the modification of the engine control modules for perfect running characteristics. Additionally, the G-POWER stainless steel high-performance exhaust system featuring the backpressure-reduced G-POWER DAINLES® system is fitted in conjunction with metal catalytic converters and a stainless steel exhaust manifold. The newly developed system is available as either a four or twin-pipe version for all engines. The electronic 250 km/h restriction is programmed away online.

G-POWER is setting a milestone in its 20-year history with the new HIGHLINE aerodynamic design line. This new product series has been designed by the G-POWER team in collaboration with automotive designers. During the design process, emphasis has been placed on enhancing the sporty line of the BMW vehicles without going over board. The aerodynamic components lend the BMW models a more sporty design, whilst retaining the same dimensions of the standard components.

The elegant design has been confirmed by conducting a dynamometer test in the wind tunnel. By fitting the G-POWER aerodynamic package, it is possible to reduce the lift at high speeds on the front axle by approx. 20 kg and by approx. 23 kg on the rear axle depending on the equipment fitted. Specifically for the G-POWER supercharged engines, the fresh air inlet has been enlarged in the front section and a reduction in the engine oil temperature by 3 to 5 degrees has been achieved. For the boot lid, the vehicle designers have developed the new HIGHLINE spoiler lip, which goes to complete the overall visual appearance and harmoniously rounds off the new BMW design.

The G-POWER G6 HIGHLINE aerodynamic package is available as a complete set for € 9600 and consists of a front bumper, carbon fibre inserts at the front, a set of side sills, a rear bumper, carbon fibre insert at the rear and a boot lid spoiler. The special thing about the G-POWER component production is that the aerodynamic components are not made from conventional glass fibre material but from carbon-Kevlar reinforced material.

In conjunction with the new engine tuning package, G-POWER supplies the Styling IIIPRO alloy wheels specially developed for the G6, namely in the size 9.0 x 20 inch for the front axle and 10.5 x 20 inch for the rear axle. The 3-piece 15-spoke rims with a highly polished stainless steel outer well are produced from forged aircraft aluminium and are available in the sizes 20, 21 and 22 inch for all BMW models. In terms of the tyres, the size 245/30 ZR 20 has been selected for the front axle and size 295/25 ZR 20 for the rear axle. The complete set of wheels costs € 11800.

Fast drivers must also be able to stop quickly. For the G6 from G-POWER, the tried-and-tested high-performance G-POWER S 85 braking system for € 8950 with a 385 mm diameter and six pistons has been fitted on the front axle. For the rear axle, G-POWER supplies the S 55 six-piston braking system also for the price of € 8950 with a 355 mm diameter.

As regards the chassis, to produce a more comfortable ride, the suspension has been progressively lowered by 25 mm on the front axle and 20 mm on the rear axle.

To refine the interior, G-POWER supplies exclusive accessories such as aluminium pedals with a sporty driver’s footrest, the sporty carbon fibre interior in a choice of black or white and the high-grade G-POWER Kjerba Walknappa leather trims. This high-quality, masterfully crafted G-POWER leather interior costs € 14600 and, at the customer’s request, is available in any colour combination.

The price for the complete vehicle package is € 210,000.

Price
    -- Production
    --
    Engine
    5 liter V8 Weight
    --
    Aspiration
    natural Torque
    398 lb-ft
    HP
    420 hp HP/Weight
    --
    HP/Liter
    84 hp per liter 1/4 mile
    --
    0-62 mph
    4.8 seconds Top Speed
    177 mph
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

its a chop its easie to see, the rims, the front the side of the bumper the carbon is fake etc ,, but its a good design =)

checked their site, and those are indeed their pics... they could have at least gotten somebody good at PS
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Thread Information