Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: I hate people that...

This forum is not my home.
    or your home.

But OUR home, full of multicultural peoples of all races and religions getting along in perfect harmony.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering View Post
    There's a fine line between calling everyone a racist and correcting someone's bias.

You've called just about everyone and everything a racist bigot. In case you're wondering, I'm an "ignorant" American who also happens to be a minority

I believe that you're the naive fool.

Enough serious crap from me, and to continue the above game, this thread is not...

a black market
    a pipe bomb.
    Well if you were only half a bright as you think you would notice that i havent called anyone racist who hasnt made a racist statement. Im sorry if i call out the member who makes the statement that minorities ruin it for others as being a racist, i know the truth is harsh, and for anything to be racist it has to come in the form of a skinhead calling someone a nigger, chink, etc. but if the village of idiots isnt bright enough to see it then someones got to speak up...

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax13 View Post
    Well if you were only half a bright as you think you would notice that i havent called anyone racist who hasnt made a racist statement. Im sorry if i call out the member who makes the statement that minorities ruin it for others as being a racist, i know the truth is harsh, and for anything to be racist it has to come in the form of a skinhead calling someone a nigger, chink, etc. but if the village of idiots isnt bright enough to see it then someones got to speak up...
    My dear boy, having read what I've read, studied what I've studied, I know racism 1st hand. I've studied the whole god-damn thing so I know one when I see one.

There IS a fine line between jokes, sarcasm, satire, and outright racism. How do I know this? Well... I am a goddamn minority!!!! surprised, eh? I know when someone's being a damn racist so I don't need some self-loathing jerk to tell me if someone's a racist.

In case you're wondering, I am NOT a follower who worships the ground Bush walks on. I know about the shit that happened in Vietnam/Korea, the shit Fox pushes on us, the fact that the Government took advantage of 9/11 and used fear of Bin Laden to manipulate us into signing over our civil liberties. But I appreciate Capitalism, the fact that I can have as many children as I want to, the fact that I can buy my own damn car without worrying that I'll die when it hits a pole at 10 m.p.h. because it was built using shoddy crap.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Of course youve seen it all at the age of 16, i should have known wise Jedi. Let me tell you something, ive seen racism as well, the in your face kind as well as the follow you around the store kind and the most prevalent, and the kind hardly anyone notices, is the racism in peoples comments, mainly because they are comments and no one pays any attention to them in that sense. And i have no idea what the **** you are on about with this pro Bush shit. And last i called out some little shit taking the piss, since when i take the piss i get a "now now" because im trying to start a fight, i wasnt expecting a crowd of onlookers to start a ****ing riot...

Can't we all just get along?

Good question...

Hey, is UCP still doing BATRacer seasons???...

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    vette's had flippin inline 6's in the first ones that is!

Quote Originally Posted by cargirl1990 View Post
    vette's a flippin inline 6's in the first ones that is!
    Really now?
    Welcome ucp.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

...hate people
    stereotonin

Quote Originally Posted by kennyknoxville View Post
    ...hate people
    So, do you hate yourself?
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Thread Information