Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Need for Speed: Underground

Quote Originally Posted by JJ72
    I bet anyone who enjoy driving real cars will hate the physics in this game.

it's so ****ing retarded.

i dont' complain rice, i don't complain about just having import. i don't complain about the shiny but dizzing eye candy effects.

but the Physics just totally sucked....typical Ricer's game.
    You could image all those kids playing online....

WTF they turn the classy NFS to a cheap american appeal game.
    Well that game is specifically targeted (and not suggestion anything to users in the forum) who became car enthusiests because of the fast and the furious movies and Hot 4 magazines. The game really is a stoke of genius on their part there is a demand for such a game and their supplying that.
    And i must admit my faveorite NFS game would of had to of been Number 1 not only because it was a cool game but the brillinat technical descruiptons of the car that had layout plans prices perforance and heaps in between.

That's a master stroke in terms of marketing.
    But unfortunately as a old time NFS player i really feel like being left behind.

Recently all racing games on PC turns very arcade.....and we are left with no choice... but go for the private projects.

Wll as i said you get the chance to go to the arcade go intial D youll love it.

Thread Information