Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Just Wondering... .... ..... . . . . . . . .

The income from the advertisements pay for the expensive monthly operational costs and programmer fees. Luckily the income also takes care of getting us to all of the events you see us visiting in our features.

This is definitely a business, not just a hobby, however it began that way, as you can all imagine. Fortunately Wouter's dad started taking him to races and classic car events in Europe when he was a little wee W. I guess we need to thank him (Henk) too, for directing Wouter's mind in this direction.

Wouter's automotive knowledge is quite extensive, as well as his research literature. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that we're thankful for the detailed editorials and original vehicle histories that Wouter writes. That's just another way we try to differ from many of the other auto sites on the net.

I tried creating a couple of sites of my own a few years ago (AutoImage and MotorMediaOnline), however I couldn't afford the time required to make it worthwhile. I'm married with kids, a house, and plenty of bills that require a more stable income, therefore my full-time job, not car-site related. I'm fortunate that I've had enough spare time to make some contributions to this expanding business.

Wouter's gone about this the right way, early in his life, when he can afford the risk that an internet business can create.

Thanks W, for keeping up the awesome work.
    aka: Rob Clements, Ultimatecarpage North American Correspondent
    "big durango", formerly known as the "MEDIA MASTER", (title now belonging to Matt)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

What we really need, is a little celebration called WOUTER DAY! And the day after that its HENK DAY!

Wouter, have you ever thought of expanding UCP into an automotive offline magazine? Since this has turned into a business for you, maybe that would be the logical next step.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

What we really need, is a little celebration called WOUTER DAY! And the day after that its HENK DAY!
    I can assure you that every day is Henk day.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

and june 4th is Karrmann day!!

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    and june 4th is Karrmann day!!
    You know, that's not a bad idea. We have no holiday celebrating the strength of character and fortitude of the mentally handicapped community. And naming it after you would be pure poetry.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    You know, that's not a bad idea. We have no holiday celebrating the strength of character and fortitude of the mentally handicapped community. And naming it after you would be pure poetry.

but i think it an amazin idea to get a ucp magazine....but whose gona foot all the bills n costs for printin n shippin? theyre a little more than wat it takes to host a website...

but it wud b sweet....
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

I agree... Karrmann should have that... but he does a bang-up job on not retaliating, so maybe there should be a Karrmann-antagonisation day for that... to make him blow his top.... wait, sorry that's every day....

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    I agree... Karrmann should have that... but he does a bang-up job on not retaliating, so maybe there should be a Karrmann-antagonisation day for that... to make him blow his top.... wait, sorry that's every day....
    I think he doesn't retaliate because he doesn't understand half of the words I say.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Hmm... fair point Davis. Try single syllable words, then! Like "I don't like you, ass!"

So what day should the official wouter day be???
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

his birthday

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    I think he doesn't retaliate because he doesn't understand half of the words I say.
    Hahahahaha. The day we get a karrmann day is the day I leave
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Everyday should be Wouter day!!!

thanks for thos awesome site mate!
    The Datto will rage again...

[/QUOTE]You know, that's not a bad idea. We have no holiday celebrating the strength of character and fortitude of the mentally handicapped community. And naming it after you would be pure poetry.[QUOTE]

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....
    UCP's Most Hardcore 2 Door Performance Car Freak

UCP's Most Hardcore Fitness Freak

Im Going To Be A Millionare At 17

Argue Me If You Want ^^

Thread Information