Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: exclusive for people that want to be banned

exclusive for people that want to be banned

if you look there is a button at the top saying log out stay logged out and do something more creative the last two post i think were unrelevent and i think matt deleted them just look its the button Log Out !!!! just a click away or if you take futher sick and rude and violent steps they wont resist i think stratos knows aswell he didnt like it for the looks of it
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

Before EVERYONE starts asking like it ALWAYS happens.

Narb made 2 threads insulting people. He is banned now and the threads were deleted.

GJ Matt.

The last 2 threads really annoyed me .
    Keep your sick comments for yourselfs.

i don't knhow why narb get so mad :Confused::congused: .....
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    Before EVERYONE starts asking like it ALWAYS happens.

Narb made 2 threads insulting people. He is banned now and the threads were deleted.

GJ Matt.
    good he deserves it but he got what he wanted but bad or rude or even violent threads can lead to you know what
    Last edited by cuntukimushroom; 10-08-2004 at 10:12 AM.
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

i agree wit everything, but.....dam mclaren...that dude in ure avatar gona be havin a sore spot for a few days after that ride...
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

there is this guy called BROCHU from poland and he posted a thread called car brocures! in 4 forums.

they were all deleated, but was he banned or is he still alive?

i was wondering, when someone gets banned, does that mean that they can't even visit the site anymore, or does that mean they just cant login to an account?

they can log in but their PMS will dissapear, they can't view any threads but their own, they can't post new ones, or post new replies.

or if they did something really bad, their IP can be blocked where they can't log in or create a new account, I think.

can a Mod explainmore about blocking an IP?
    Last edited by Karrmann; 10-08-2004 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deffenbaugh03
    i was wondering, when someone gets banned, does that mean that they can't even visit the site anymore, or does that mean they just cant login to an account?
    In some forums if you get banned and you selected the option "remember me" when you signed up then they won't even allow you to get into the site/forum. But if that happens all you have to is delete internet files and cookies at tools-->internet options and then you'll be able to visit but not using your account cause it's blocked.

But I believe UCP lets you search the forums when banned, you just cannot reply or see pics.

when their IP is blocked, does that mean that they can't log in?

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    there is this guy called BROCHU from poland and he posted a thread called car brocures! in 4 forums.

they were all deleated, but was he banned or is he still alive?
    Why was that thread deleted in the first place? He didn't do anything offensive and having posted in four different forums could have been easily sorted out.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    Why was that thread deleted in the first place? He didn't do anything offensive and having posted in four different forums could have been easily sorted out.
    It wasn't offensive but it was spam.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami
    It wasn't offensive but it was spam.
    may be because he posted in four forums, but I read it only once and did not conceive it as being spam. Should we define a proper definition of spam then?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    may be because he posted in four forums, but I read it only once and did not conceive it as being spam. Should we define a proper definition of spam then?
    YES, i read it once too at first by looking at the title, i thought it was spam... but then when i actually read it.... i dont think it was... so, dunno why it was deleted...
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Thread Information