Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help from UCP choppers.

Need help from UCP choppers.

I need some help guys. I just got photo shop yesterday and was wondering how you cut something from one pic and throw it on the other one using the function showed in the pic.

I don't plan on putting those rims on that Ferrari, I don't even plan on chopping cars right now, but I need to know for some other chops that I have in mind.

Also, how can I make the pic to open completely? I believe they're both open only at about 50%.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Your P.s is in crappy langauge, its a tuff job fixing it.
    It happerd to my mobile, it was in chinese and i couldnt get it out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by UK CARS
    Your P.s is in crappy langauge, its a tuff job fixing it.
    It happerd to my mobile, it was in chinese and i couldnt get it out of it.
    That crappy language is Spanish you British prick

That's why I drew an arrow showing the function Jim, could you give me a hand?

i can help you 2 secs and ill just look on my english version to show you so that i know what buttons to press
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

UKC you got that pic from Nuts didnt you?
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

i understand spanish ... you could use the lasso tool that is this tool

lasso :

patch tool :

EDIT : sorry i've guessed who to use the patch tool you have to click in destination ( destination in english ) and drag the selection for the other picture
    Last edited by stratos; 10-19-2004 at 11:34 AM.
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

Rite Niko here we go, see where the red circles are they are the lasoo and select tools, you can select either polygonal lasoo which allows you to be very accurate or the square tool which lets you draw a big square round things and select the whole area.

when you are happy with your selected part you have to join the part where you started your selection with the end of it and it will come up as a dashed line as indicated by the black arrow

when you are happy with your selection and it has a dashed line around it press

CTRL + C to copy it, then go on your other opened document that you want to paste it on and press

CTRL + V this pastes it ontop of the other document, now to move it around press CTRL + T and this gives you the little blackk things on the box to alter size etc.

if you want too you can change the opacisity so that you can see better where you are putting it which all leads to a better looking chop at the end once everything is looking good. the opacity tool is indicated by the orange marker

hope that helps

Mustang
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by cuntukimushroom
    UKC you got that pic from Nuts didnt you?

No I dont think he did, he sent it me and told me that it was one of his mates

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    No I dont think he did, he sent it me and told me that it was one of his mates
    No, we were gonna try that.
    Its not my mate

Right im off, to watch Utd.

Quote Originally Posted by UK CARS
    No, we were gonna try that.
    Its not my mate

Right im off, to watch Utd.

arse

Mustang, that helps. But with the function I showed on my pic when I paste it back it seems to I don't know, absorb the colors of the pic and looks like a part of the pic instead of something you just dropped over it. How can I make it look real? Hope you know what I mean

Stratos thanks for the help too.

Ok check this out.

If I use the lasso (Ferrari pic) It just looks if I placed the tire over the pic that's it, but If I use the other function it looks like if the head light of the Supra was a part of the mountain.

How can I achieve this effect when putting something from one pic on another?

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    Mustang, that helps. But with the function I showed on my pic when I paste it back it seems to I don't know, absorb the colors of the pic and looks like a part of the pic instead of something you just dropped over it. How can I make it look real? Hope you know what I mean

Stratos thanks for the help too.

want to sort it out on msn ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    want to sort it out on msn ?
    Sure, I'll add you later on tonight, cause I have a class from 6pm to 9pm... So I guess we'll talk tomorrow.

This is what I have in mind. Grab various pics, put them all in the same and make it look nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    Sure, I'll add you later on tonight, cause I have a class from 6pm to 9pm... So I guess we'll talk tomorrow.

This is what I have in mind. Grab various pics, put them all in the same and make it look nice.
    reallly nice idea for a chop ......
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

Thread Information