Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Is The Greatest Country On Earth?

What Is The Greatest Country On Earth?

This is something, ive been wondering for a while. What do you guys think?
    Personally i think Canada, Britain, and Australia are all very close.

Based on stuff like.... general living, health care, education, history, industrial revolutions, Machinery ( cars ), empires, weather, leaders, democracy, politics, cultures, citizenship, milatarys, sport, food, freedom, accomidation...

Anything you can think of..

Explian why you think a country is great.

Dont worry about people calling you patriotic.

Edit: Some one change the title, ive typed 'country' wrong!

Venezuela

Because you can always bribe the cops and get out of trouble, basically destroy anything without going to jail, Gas is only US $8 Cents per Gallon, Women are beautiful, the president is a smart guy...

I'm just kidding guys..

The day I visit every country on earth I'll give you my right answer Jim... But right now I'm gonna go ahead and say Canada and Switzerland.

I miss my country, here's a pic of me (Many years ago) at a Venezuelan island called "La tortuga"
    Attached Images Attached Images

im voting australia, lol coz i live there, i luv the fact i live on 4 acres and a huge house instead of a cramped apartment like alot of people in china and other asian countries 2, plus we have beautiful weather, not like th dreary greys of britain, and its not cold all the time, e.g switzerland.

lol weve got kangaroos 2...

australia.

perfect weather, awesome beaches, and probably the most relaxed attitute of any nation on earth. (the people that is, not the government)
    halo 2 - november 9

This is where many ppl go wrong, I even heard ppl calling netherlands a 3rd world country before (lol). But they did some test, I dont know the exact results of it, but I know that Australia, Canada, The netherlands finland and one other were in top 5, USA could barely keep up into the top 10.
    I dont know 'much' about other countries as I havent been there yet :P. But I think many of u would be surprised when u see Holland. U cant bribe cops and stuff but u dont need to as it is hard to get in a lot of trouble, u almost get higher punishment for speeding then murder (kind of sucks). Also u can just buy weed here on like every streetcorner, yes legal (cant do that anywhere else). The weather is mostly shit here tho, 200 days of rain a year (same for britain). U are allowed to buy beer here when ur 16 (USA 21 UGH!). Things arent as cool as they used to be here like 5-10 years ago or I am getting old... but there's too much american influence here, and too many immigrants(no racist comment, but they make a mess of our country). I think there will be less and less cool countries in the future tho, more and more individualism, we're coming at these days that ppl even would sell their relatives for money if they could... me dont like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    Venezuela
    The day I visit every country on earth I'll give you my right answer Jim...
    called "La tortuga"
    Thats a good point, you can only judge a country untill you have visited.
    Btw, that beach looks fantastic. nice hole

i luv hawaii!!!!!!

10 minutes from Lingenfelter's... aren't you jealous?
    I live in the US. I really like it here. I live in the midwest. I wish I had some pics to show you of my little town, it's just beautiful. Government? I really can't say it's like horrible like I hear people say, I don't see too many effects of it here.

Yes call me patriotic... and I am... Sri Lanka!! It is amaaaaazingly beautiful... words can't explain it... Marco Polo called it the pearl of the Indian Ocean: paradise on earth
    Alright brain... you don't like me and I don't like you... but lets just do this...

Belgium, we went there for a holiday, beautiful scenery, great people, the chocolate.... ooooooh yeah....
    I'd move there, given half a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz_
    i luv hawaii!!!!!!
    r u shittin me? thats not a country
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

It's part of USA but too far away from it to count it as USA to live in I guess :P

Australia... Melbourne's been voted the most liveable city in the world numerous times in a row now so that must be saying something. Australia has great people, great food, great lifestyle, great everything except great weather (Well, for Melbourne at least).

Quote Originally Posted by fa22_raptor
    Australia... Melbourne's been voted the most liveable city in the world numerous times in a row now so that must be saying something. Australia has great people, great food, great lifestyle, great everything except great weather (Well, for Melbourne at least).
    What food is great in Australia? Burgers?
    You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    NEW ZEALAND

its clean, its beautiful, and there r heaps of places u can go to
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Thread Information