Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Series Of Top Gear (Tonight)

New Series Of Top Gear (Tonight)

Just a reminder for are uk members.....

Top Gear
    BBC 2 Sun Oct 24 8:00 PM

Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May present the long-running motoring series. The power of the new Porsche 911 is put to the test on the track, while the Jaguar S type goes head to head with the Vauxhall Monaro VXR and Chrysler 300C. The public get the chance to help to save a bit of motoring history in Restoration.

do u know if it'll be on BBC World (so I can see it here in Canada )
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by lithuanianmafia
    Hopefully, im not sure mate.

Quote Originally Posted by lithuanianmafia
    I was wondering the same since I can only see it on BBC World in Mexico also. I went to their web page and checked the programing. I doen't look like they'll be showing it yet. But you can double check
    here.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Just watched it, They gave u s a preview of the upcomin series, and looks the most awsome series yet!

Enzo
    Carrera gt
    mclaren f1
    f40
    vanquish s
    575m
    monaro vxr
    new 911
    viper......

I cant tell you how much of something that was too watch!

enzo next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait cant wait cant wait!!!!
    i guess 1.17 on the lap!!!
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

Every car theve tested around the track has been new, so wheres this Enzo gonna come from? God?

You guys don't know how lucky you are, the only thing I can do is download clips of Top Gear segments online, which are hard to find, (If you know any sites where i could download a bunch of those that'd be GREATLY appreciated) but that show rocks I wish it was shown on BBC World. The closest thing I get is Fifth Gear on Speed Channel but even that is no Top Gear....

Chrysler 300C got slated.

Likelyhood of Americans dismissing Jeremy Clarkson as an "ass", and saying they only slated it "because they don't like American cars": 99%

It looked like they had the Enzo, CGT and Zonda S lined up together; should be good.
    Thanks for all the fish

JEREMY CLARKSON LOVED THE VAUXHALL MONARO VXR!!!

I couldn't believe it...the words "I LOVE IT" and VAUXHALL in the same sentence.

And watching him eating his hair about the Lovely Looks of that Astra...well..It was just hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    Chrysler 300C got slated.

Likelyhood of Americans dismissing Jeremy Clarkson as an "ass", and saying they only slated it "because they don't like American cars": 99%

It looked like they had the Enzo, CGT and Zonda S lined up together; should be good.
    Tell me more about what the yanks said.

Quote Originally Posted by Kowalski
    JEREMY CLARKSON LOVED THE VAUXHALL MONARO VXR!!!

I couldn't believe it...the words "I LOVE IT" and VAUXHALL in the same sentence.

And watching him eating his hair about the Lovely Looks of that Astra...well..It was just hilarious!
    May be Vauxhall omitted the side mirrors on the cars they sent to Clarkson
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

You can download 2 sections of the first episode here.
    http://www.sleepy-fish.com/other_veh.htm
    And i presume the whole episode will be available soon in Viperbonds site.

This first episode was a bit of a disapointment, too much talk and too little action. The ice-cream car stunt wasn't as funny as previous ones they've done either.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    thanks a lot for the link ukcars!

man... it sux here in NZ, coz we dont get to see the new series of top gear... they'r all old reviews... and top gear get played in a crappy tv station where not everyone can get the signal including my area...
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Thread Information