Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many of your friends are car guys?

How many of your friends are car guys?

I dont have any friends who are car guys .

All my friends are either into the ricer culture, or know nothing about cars,
    or both.

For example, the other day while walking down the street my friends mistook a Yellow lotus elise, (first one ive seen btw, woot!) for a mr2 spider! WTF!
    i promtly smaked him in the head.

also i was tring to explain what a carbueretor (spell?) was (to another of my friends)and he look at me like i was crazy.

Are your friends like this too? Ucp.com has become my sanctuary!
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

I only one of my friends is a car guy, he's currently restoring a 1974 2000 alfa gtv, but all the others know nothing, or think they know something by ricing out thier cars.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Alot, but not all of them. I don't really care.

Quote Originally Posted by kko
    I dont have any friends who are car guys .

All my friends are either into the ricer culture, or know nothing about cars,
    or both.

For example, the other day while walking down the street my friends mistook a Yellow lotus elise, (first one ive seen btw, woot!) for a mr2 spider! WTF!
    i promtly smaked him in the head.

also i was tring to explain what a carbueretor (spell?) was (to another of my friends)and he look at me like i was crazy.

Are your friends like this too? Ucp.com has become my sanctuary!
    Tell me about it, I wouldn't call myself a car expert or anything close to it, but I feel I know a good amount of automobilia for someone my age. My friends on the other hand are similar to what you explained, except for 1 or 2 not so close friends.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

i probably have 2 mates that are into cars. don't a whole lot, but at least i can chat with them about different models. all the rest of my friends just shake their heads...
    "WHEN IT'S GAME TIME, IT'S PAIN TIME TIME BABY! WOOOH" ~ Terry Tate

i have 2 good friends that are crazy about cars, and about 5 others that are quite interested in them.
    one of them is a student and therefore doesnt have enough money to much around with cars and stuff just yet, but the other one is in his 40's and owns a bullet roadster (mazda MX5 with a lexus V8 in) as well as a smart roadster which he chipped.
    halo 2 - november 9

Things have changed over the years for me, back in high school all my friends were car guys. I went to a technical high school, JM Wright Technical Vocational High in Stamford CT. In College, only my fiends in Engeneering (I'm a Business Major) and now, just the friends I've made here (you know who you are), the rest of my friends back in Miami and here in Mexico don't know the difference between a spark plug and a lugnut.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

none of mine sadly......one kinda is, and one im egttin o be friends with loves cars as much as me
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Lots of em are, im fortunate that my dads pretty cluey as well (he had to be when he slod them for a living) 2 of my mates dads are mechanics with 30 odd years under their belts so thats always handy, some of my mates just shake their heads at me when i talk bout what im doin to my car though, at least i have i can turn to they know what im talking bout. I consider myself lucky
    The Datto will rage again...

None of them are as crazy about cars as me, except maybe 1 or 2, and 1 of them likes riccers...

It really depends on how many of you I consider "friends"

But as far as people I hang out with in "real life" go, a couple of them are car guys...

i would be the most cluie out of my group. about 3 or 4 are into cars. they can mostly just indentify which car it is and which brand... one is into pugs alot.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

probably 2 or 3, but none of them have the passion i have. sadly, well i allways have ucp! :P

Quote Originally Posted by kko
    All my friends are either into the ricer culture, or know nothing about cars, or both.
    arent they the same thing?

anyhoo, none of my friends are really into cars like i am, one or two like them but not as much.
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

guys with my age maybe only 3 but older guys a lot of them ....
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

Thread Information