View Poll Results: which one do you prefer?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • XBOX

17 33.33%
  • PS2

30 58.82%
  • Game Cube

4 7.84%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox V.s. Ps2

there aren't as few games for XBOX as you think and it's not"slightly" faster it's 2 times faster than the ps2 plus it has soooooo many great features.
    First, there aren't near as many top 5 or #1 games for Xbox as Ps2. Such as Madden 2001,2002,2003,2004, Metal Gear solid 2,MGS3(soon), GTA-Spec 3, Gran Turismo 4(soon), Grand Theft Auto 3, Vice City, Tony Hawk's 2,3, and Underground, True Crime, The Getaway, Driver 3, and many others. THese games and more have been rated by EGM as great not by me. (NOTE: Only a few of these are on Xbox or will be. Still, EVERY one of these games and more will be or are on PS2.) So what if it is faster by two times( as redline said, " ten minutes in Bestbuy can't really give you a difference.You need both the systems to back yourself up. NO offense at all intended to you BF.) I would ,again, rather be able to get all of these games than just a few. I want all of the best games. Not three- 6 or something like that. Therefore, since the Xbox isn't that much better than the PS2 then I would get the PS2. It is a great system with an unbelievable amount of extremely good rated games.
    NOTE: Think about this too. All of these game companies wouldn't be selling more of their games to SONY if Microsoft was selling more Xbox systems would they? Well, since PS2 is selling more or close to the same amount of systems they get more game offers. Obviously, not every one, but most people like SONY better.
    Last edited by whitesmoke23; 11-03-2003 at 02:53 PM.

Originally posted by whitesmoke23
    First, there aren't near as many top 5 or #1 games for Xbox as Ps2. Such as Madden 2001,2002,2003,2004, Metal Gear solid 2,MGS3(soon), GTA-Spec 3, Gran Turismo 4(soon), Grand Theft Auto 3, Vice City, Tony Hawk's 2,3, and Underground, True Crime, The Getaway, Driver 3, and many others. THese games and more have been rated by EGM as great not by me..
    mgs 2 substance is for xbox driver 3 is for xbox as is true crime. plus, so is madden 2001,2002,2003,2004 and tony hawk's pro skater 2, 3, 4 and underground. and I REALLY DON'T CARE about grand theft auto. the only games that extremely kill me are metal gear solid 3 and gran tourismo 3. besides any game that is worth while is worth waiting for, and all i have to do is wait for PS3 and get both of those games which would be cheaper by then, ok.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Thumbs up

cant wait for that MGS3:SE looks great!
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

Thumbs up

metal gear is the best
    i finished all of the 3 before and they are all the best and till now i fineshed metal gear 2 substance for 3 times and if you ever finished it you might know how much time it needs hehehe
    so 3 times and i am playing it for the 4 th time cause i like tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and every time i play it i descover somthing new i mean new tactices .IF YOU NEVER PLAYED METAL GEAR BUY IT AND PLAY IT YOU WILL NEVER REGRET THAT YOU BOUGHT IT

I havent regreted it!! Played it a whole bunch!
    Just can't wait for the 3rd one!!
    Current favorite cars:
    Viper VenomTT
    Mazda RX8
    Porsche Carrera Gt

my dad wants to get an XBOX if he's the one buying the system, but i can just go on ebay and buy a used PS2. i saw one for about 100 bucks.

Try Dues X if you like metal gear. I played the PC version and it is the best game I have played. If the PS game is as good you'll have a ball.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Btw,Who finished the GTA Vice City-more than 55%?
    or GTA 3?

SL500
    Btw,Who finished the GTA Vice City-more than 55%?
    I have beaten VC to about 80% and I know plenty of people who have beaten both games 100%.
    WHY?
    Current favorite cars:
    Viper VenomTT
    Mazda RX8
    Porsche Carrera Gt

Originally posted by Red line
    I have beaten VC to about 80% and I know plenty of people who have beaten both games 100%.
    WHY?
    For the Rampages and Hidden packages
    you must finish all the rampages and find all hidden packages for 100%.

sl500

Here is a website that has a map of Vice City and all of the hidden package locations. It should help...

http://www.1up.com/article2/0,4364,1380176,00.asp
    Current favorite cars:
    Viper VenomTT
    Mazda RX8
    Porsche Carrera Gt

Thumbs up Re: sl500

Originally posted by Red line
    Here is a website that has a map of Vice City and all of the hidden package locations. It should help...

http://www.1up.com/article2/0,4364,1380176,00.asp
    Thanks for the link,thats great
    so,what do you think about the next GTA?

Overrated crap like all the rest, all you do is kil people and wreck cars, the things we love, and of course, the mission excuse, well now you defend a couple people, kill everyone, and wreck cars. If you've played it an hours you've played the whole game
    Puff Daddy says his Ferrari 360 Spider can go 220 because the speedo says so
    *coughretardcough*

Originally posted by DwZX35
    Overrated crap like all the rest, all you do is kil people and wreck cars, the things we love, and of course, the mission excuse, well now you defend a couple people, kill everyone, and wreck cars. If you've played it an hours you've played the whole game
    my sentiments exactly.

does anyone here play winning eleven on ps2 ??
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

Thread Information