Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: curious now

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    no no no, we are looking for a topic that nobody can say anything sensible about, not even Matra.
    What women go through with child birth,,, there you go, No man knows anything about that
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden
    What women go through with child birth,,, there you go, No man knows anything about that
    oops, stand corrected.

I had a kidney stone a few years back.

The doctors said the pain is at the same level as childbirth but has the disadvantage of being continuous unlike delivery with it's contractions.

I was give morphine at home by my doctor to reduce the pain and ANOTHER intravenous morphine in the ambulance. Now THAT is a serious drug and WAAAAAY surpasses anything else Kept me on it for about 6 hours till it all passed ( pun intended ).
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    oops, stand corrected.

The doctors said the pain is at the same level as childbirth but has the disadvantage of being continuous unlike delivery with it's contractions.

I was give morphine at home by my doctor to reduce the pain and ANOTHER intravenous morphine in the ambulance. Now THAT is a serious drug and WAAAAAY surpasses anything else Kept me on it for about 6 hours till it all passed ( pun intended ).
    I had a similar problem, but not so much pain, however, when the stone went finally out taking the natural road, it got stuck about 15 cm before the exit. That was really quite annoying.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Gee, i really cant wait to get old

ummm how about...
    What Jesus REALLY looked like
    thatll get you thinkin if you take it seriously.
    The Datto will rage again...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra
    What Jesus REALLY looked like
    thatll get you thinkin if you take it seriously.
    just go and see "Life of Brian"
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

speakin of movies....any1 here ever worked on a movie set? that behind-the-scenes action wud be sumthin no1 cud kno abt firsthand otherwise..
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

I was an extra on the New York Times Square night-time scenes for Deep Impact !!
    All the cars int he scenes are owned by the 'extras' who are contacted and asked to bring them to the shoot. So the cop cars, Volvos, taxis in the background are all owned and driven their ( and home again ) by the extras.
    Great fruit, donuts and coffee at 3 in the morning
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Holy crap man!
    what the hell is wrong with you!?!?
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

Quote Originally Posted by kko
    Holy crap man!
    what the hell is wrong with you!?!?
    silence while everyoen who has posted so far looks around with a "who me" face
    who ???? what ??????

MY bad, i was reffering to you matra,
    this thread was to see what noone on this thread knows about , not even you
    yet you seem to be unstopable
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

my grandpa is a producer and i went to see part of one of his movies filmed a few years back in LA, quite impressive. this one happened to be a tv movie for tbs called "running mates". he has won an oscar for a movie he did about the bible and recently he is producing a series of documentaries for the discovery channell called "decisions that shook the world", which has morgan freeman narrating. he was and still is working on getting a certain movie given the go ahead by the movie company, i wont tell u much about it right now.
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    oops, stand corrected.

My mother told me a couple of years back: "If you wanna know what the pain of child birth is like, grab your lower lip and stretch it over your head!!!" OUCH, glad I'm a guy!!!
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami
    My mother told me a couple of years back: "If you wanna know what the pain of child birth is like, grab your lower lip and stretch it over your head!!!" OUCH, glad I'm a guy!!!
    You liar, that was from "Family Guy"

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    You liar, that was from "Family Guy"
    loool... I've watched that episode as well... Family Guy ROCKS!
    Alright brain... you don't like me and I don't like you... but lets just do this...

matra...

really are unstoppable eh...

lets see wat u kno abt...um...

arab bedoin dances.
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

Thread Information