Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro-Gun Laws Lobbyists...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pro-Gun Laws Lobbyists...

I noticed a couple of people were talking about guns a while back, so I was wondering how many of you have pro-gun views. If anyone wants to have a rant about how unfair the gun laws are feel free to do so. I feel like having a calm, mature intellectual debate...

Note: I'm not a gun nut, I don't own a gun, and I don't have a thing for guns, this thread is started out of sheer morbid fascination.

i think they shud b allowed, but only with raell, REALLY strict rules...none of that whatevernumberitis amendment that allows u to hide any and everything...

btw...is wat i jus sed rite? coz thats wat i understood...is there any such law?
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by The Tuner
    i think they shud b allowed, but only with raell, REALLY strict rules...none of that whatevernumberitis amendment that allows u to hide any and everything...

btw...is wat i jus sed rite? coz thats wat i understood...is there any such law?

like what? keep your gun @ home if you need it run to your house and come back to the scene, it is stupid we to have keep the gun in the glove compartment and cartridge in the pack....the bad guy has a gun on you and your no were near for your gun, by then it is to late....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by QUATTRO MAN; 11-08-2004 at 10:54 AM.
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

It depends on where you live. In Australia there's fairly strict rules, but when looking at the rather lax laws in the US, you have to start wondering whats the purpose?

I'm a gun fan i like vilent gun movies i'm a bloody good long distance shot i won some money once when younger shooting, But i think laws should be stronger we really don't need guns if the world had no guns it would be a better place and since that won't happen there are laws in place to help out, you wont ever stop someone from getting a gun but you can try and limit them, I havent shot a gun since a was 14. I had a 357 in my hand when i was 16 it felt great But i don't want one and have no reason or feeling to have one or any type of gun, I like them just don't need them or won't them and i think the laws should be stronger, Stop them getting in the country it's really the hand guns that cause the problems not so much the rifles.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

but if the world had no guns that would leave us vulnerable to viscious aliems
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

Im a gun fan and my family has about 10 including an AK. I hunt alot and have shot a 10 point already this year. I dont think guns are bad in any way, its just the idiots behind the killings or attempted killings. The laws and requirements for buying a gun should be a bit tighter here in the states. Its quite easy to get one if you meet them and can wait a wile. Certian guns should be harder to get in my opinion.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    I dont think guns are bad in any way, its just the idiots behind the killings or attempted killings.
    My thoughts exactly. In the wrong hands a car, a baseball bat and even a household tool like a hammer can kill.
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

Quote Originally Posted by byronleehk
    My thoughts exactly. In the wrong hands a car, a baseball bat and even a household tool like a hammer can kill.
    Dont start that. Next someone will say we should ban cars because they are dangerous. Guns are designed to kill. All other purposes are just variations on the theme. Sure guns dont kill people do. But what is unsettling for me is the passion that some have for them and the violent reaction they have when threatened that they should be taken away. I have crapped on in another thread my thoughts on the issue.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Quote Originally Posted by SPHFerrari
    You idiot
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Quote Originally Posted by SPHFerrari
    Die puny Earthlings under my slingshot wrath!

*chases Moe*

Look out he's got a board with a nail in it!!!

*Moe chases Alien*

Simpsons Rock
    The Datto will rage again...

Yeah it is the people not the object.
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Quote Originally Posted by byronleehk
    Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    Yeah it is the people not the object.
    Agreed, so what do you do about it? Ban people in advance from killing other people?

The only logical way to do it is to ban firearms. And seriously, who the hell needs a gun anyway, unless everyone else has one and you're worried about self-defense? By saying this, you're inherently admitting that guns are bad to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    Agreed, so what do you do about it? Ban people in advance from killing other people?
    I agree, banning people is rediculous, just like banning firearms in advance as well. sure you don't NEED guns, but technically we don't need tables and chairs yet we still have em, and don't say chairs can't be used as weapons.

I like playing with airsoft guns for target practise and stuff, and I never had the urge to shoot BBs around randomly "on a rampage". Please guys this is ridiculous.

Banning in advance is simply rediculous for most things, firearms being one of them. Its not like the murderers using firearms are gunna get away with it either.
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    I agree, banning people is rediculous, just like banning firearms in advance as well. sure you don't NEED guns, but technically we don't need tables and chairs yet we still have em, and don't say chairs can't be used as weapons.
    You can kill a person with pretty much anything, including a chair. The big difference that a chair is designed for a logical purpose, whereas a gun is designed to kill. It's impossible to stop all murder from happening, but banning guns is an obvious step towards decreasing these numbers.

The downsides to having unregistered guns legal by far outweigh any pleasures that anyone might have target-shooting or something like that. Besides, nobody goes hunting/target-shooting with most of the guns out there (handguns, etc). There are lots of people in Canada with guns, too, but they are all certified and registered, through a very long and comprehensive process.

I'm sure that you won't be killing anyone, but I find it completely ridiculous that a 13 year-old has a real gun. You can't simply stereotype and put the blame for immoral gun use on "drug users" who just want to "pop a cizzap".
    Last edited by Egg Nog; 11-04-2004 at 07:49 PM.

Thread Information