Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WOW!!!!!!!halo 2 is insane!

WOW!!!!!!!halo 2 is insane!

i just played halo2 (illegally, sort of) for like an hour.....such a perfect game
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

You are so lucky , im still waiting for the release of the Xbox version

it was, gamestop was usin the french version on xbox as a demo while i was there.
    the game is perfect. i wont give away any plot points (all i know is where the first level is based anyway), but i will tell about weapons and gameplay.
    1.best weapon is the combat rifle, the covie carbine is very close thoogh
    2.swords are SO MUCH FUN
    3.dual weilding is amazing, but at close range, drop one gun and whack
    4.grenades are VERY realistic (ever play americas army?)
    5.gameplay in general is beyong belief

What is halo can you explain to me please, Maybe a game that it's like or something ?? i have never seen it before.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Wow, the game seems to be perfect, im defenitly going to buy it
    Swords??? that sounds interesting

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden
    What is halo can you explain to me please, Maybe a game that it's like or something ?? i have never seen it before.

http://www.bungie.net/Games/Halo2/

well, sorry, cause there is no game like it. it stands out on its own, way up on its own level of gameplay. the second one has graphics that more then just rival doomIIIs, gameplay that isnt even comparable to anything ive EVER heard of, a wonderful arsenal of weapons (but you can only carry 2, so its realistic) physics is insane this time around, and its challenging as hell (the multiplayer is good enough to make just about any game ever made feel ashamed of the lack of exquisitness in detail in the levels. oh, yeah, about the 2 weapon thing, thats if you dont dual weild (you cant really keep the third weapon though, when you switch to your other weapon you drop the third) dont play it on pc btw.

or go to the site........watch a few of the movies. halo2 owns halo1 many times over, and i bought an xbox for the sole reason of being able to play halo1 pretty much

So is it some kind of Counter Strike ? type ?

Wow, the game seems to be perfect, im defenitly going to buy it
    Swords??? that sounds interesting
    SWORDS ARE SO MUCH FUN. if you read about them you know about the one hit kill thing that sends them flying like 40 feet. do that to someone against a wall, and because of rag doll physics, thay just crash into it (if only the wall could break) it is perfect, nothing, and i mean NOTHING that i saw was bad, or even not that great looking, it really was PERFECT (and i have a critical eye for those kind of things)

kind of like counterstrike. not completly, its a bit too on its own for that. but yeah, i guess. slick, do you have an xbox?

Nah just the old ps1 and the PC, But i think i might grab the first and have a play

dont play halo1 on pc. especially the demo for it. pc isnt as social, and you cant do any of the cool tricks you can do with the controller. seriously tho, halo1 and halo2 are worth a used xbox (i see them around for under 130)

I owuldn't grab one for one game it's the same thing that holds me back from a ps2 i love the Gran turismo but everything else i like is also on pc, And i'm thinking i would be nuts to grab a ps2 just for GT And i spend to much on the pc to be honest it keeps me wallet low

lol. oh well. maybe you have a cyber cafe near you. (one is comign december like 5 seconds away from my school)

Thread Information